Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project [Mac G5]: ReBoot| Is it a update :O ?

Project [Mac G5]: ReBoot| Is it a update :O ?

Hello!
    I have been sitting on this side for nearly 2 years, and been regristrerad in four months and now i feel that i have to start the project :hip:
    It is the first time I write a project log and my first time making a real attempt to modify a case and start writing in English on the Internet.
    (My English is so bad that I use Google translate to spell and form mud me as right as possible)
    But you on this site have compelled that I must try when there are so very many beautiful and wonderful buildings.
    The construction that has made that I've chosen to make my project and made my goals are:
    http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008/10/28/apple-core-duo-by-cyprio/1

So now I take the collar and presents my building:
    The name came to me from what I felt I want to achieve with my project, and it was these words:
    Design
    Innovative
    Staff
    Passion

and now to the case and my ideas.
    The case, which I will modify a Powermacs that I got hold of 4 months ago, but the project has been the plan led to almost a year.
    What I had in mind and make the chassis was to change it so that I can get a water cooling system for an ATX system.
    It can be seen on skis further down that I want to fit a 2x120 and 3x120 radiator, then I would also be able to press two 80mm fans in the rear of the chassis.
    I have come quite so long in my head how I should have most of it and how it should look like, but I still have an incredible number of ideas that are smoldering and that I would like to test.

My skises:

And my first try to rendering it:

So here I have now presented the building and this is what I have so far managed to today:

And right befor i did leave the case i did dismount it:

This is all from me right now but will come more later,
    //Stark.JR

Welcome to Modders-Inc!

I am very happy see you post your work log here and starting into the fun of case modding.

Welcome to Modders-Inc!

I am very happy see you post your work log here and starting into the fun of case modding.
    Thank you for that nice comment

I hope my modding is something for you and hopefully some other something to watch and follow, but has not to hige expectations that people want to follow when not even I myself know if there is a quality building or just crap
    time will speak

//Stark.JR

Thank you for that nice comment

I hope my modding is something for you and hopefully some other something to watch and follow, but has not to hige expectations that people want to follow when not even I myself know if there is a quality building or just crap
    time will speak

//Stark.JR
    That is how I feel about all my mods

Nice start StarkJr. It's great to see someone mod something completely different too and your choice is excellent.
    It looks as if you are well on your way with some great ideas also. Please continue posting your worklog as it would be an inspiration for others, including myself to see what you come up with. Welcome aboard .

Welcome to Modders-Inc!

thats good then im not the only one hehe

//Stark.JR

Nice start StarkJr. It's great to see someone mod something completely different too and your choice is excellent.
    It looks as if you are well on your way with some great ideas also. Please continue posting your worklog as it would be an inspiration for others, including myself to see what you come up with. Welcome aboard .
    I will do as you say master

//Stark.JR

Hi all

Now I have begun to get started with the integration of my back on the rear of the Case.
    I have also done so I can remove the CPU cooling without having to remove the motherboard.

I have recessed screws so I will be able to glue them first and then draw a layer of putty over so it becomes smooth and fine.

Then I also started to make a filling which has no metal and it seems to be pretty okay.

And some of the motherbord hanging in the air:

Once it is clear to the back ready to be glued and screwed together, and then they get sick a lot of nice work: D

This is all from me right now but i hope i have one more update this week

//Stark.JR

Hey all :P

Today I had a little time after work so I have started epoxy glue the back cover.
    It was not quite as easy as I had thought it would be but time, some of it was good or not, the fact it takes 12 hours for the glue to dry.
    This is the glue I use and it must be sick so strong hope that and the screws are able to keep everything together.

Also received a small boost of the good weather that I would shoot out, so took my stuff that I had sanded down and went out in the sun and began to shoot:

Unfortunately, I do not really photographer I thought I was ops: but you can see what it is anyway haha

Here are pictures of the glue before mixing:
    [img] a href=[/img]

Here are some pictures of when I put on the adhesive and the heated 200 degrees when it gets particularly strong when:

And last but not least, I have just found out where my hard drives to be, and I will just run the 2.5 drives (SSD) in this project when I have such a small place and has begun planning for a computer that will become the server

This was all from me right now but maybe one more update this week will see how much it is at work :lol:

/ / Stark.Jr

Can someone explain how to do so you can view his project log that such a thing there for? like down there as it tends to be what one has for systems and their projects as they are doing and have done?
    Would be incredibly grateful for that

//Stark.Jr

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information