Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Modding Showdown

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Modding Showdown

Are you ready for a challenge!

Thermaltake and Modders-Inc are teaming up to give you a chance to show off your ideas and modding skills. You not be working with just any ordinary case but the famous Level 10 GT. This awesome case leads itself to so many ideas and styles that it will be a great contest to see who wins. There are two parts to this contest so read on and get ready to throw down for the Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Modding Showdown!

So why the contest? Thermaltake loves us modders! Read on...

"The intention of Thermaltake initiating this competition is that Thermaltake case designs have always been inspired by the extreme designs and modifications like those created by the Case modding community. We just design them at a different level at which inspires usability alongside an extreme design. This is why Thermaltake wants to give back to the community by picking the best designs and giving them the case to mod. Thermaltake and the Tt eSPORTS is dedicated to reaching out to the community to ensure the enthusiast community becomes Familiar with the Thermaltake name and what we have to offer."

Rules:

Part One of the Showdown:

1) You suggest an idea in the Modders-Inc Thermaltake Mod Submittal Section in the forums on how you would mod the Level 10 GT. A description about your idea and some sort of an image MUST be included in your idea post. Plain and simple ...No image, no description, no valid entry.

2) You can submit as many ideas as you like BUT only 1 (one) of your ideas will be chosen to make it in to the top 30.

3) The contest is meant to be a case mod only event. Installation of hardware is optional.

4) At least 1 Thermaltake Logo must be visible or integrated into the mod.

5) No Cost limit! The more extreme the better but it is up to your design on how much you want to spend.

6) From the top 30 case mod ideas 5 (Five) will be picked for the designer to build.

Part Two of the Showdown:

7) Once chosen the competitors will have approximately 60 days to complete the modifications.

8) The 5 selected designs will receive a Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case to mod to match their concept.

9) The 5 selected must keep active build logs on the Thermaltake forums within the Modding section, and user must be available to answer questions on the mod the community may have. A link back to the Modders-Inc website is requested and keeping a active build log on Modders-Inc will maximize your exposure.

10) The case mods will compete against each other and a winner will be picked among the 5 for the top prize.

11) USA/Canada only

The Prizes for the winning 5 case mods will be as follows:

1st Place-
    Thermaltake Ultimate Gaming Kit – Combat White Edition (Level 10 GT Snow Edition,Tt eSPORTS Limited White MEKA G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Tt eSPORTS Limited White Black Gaming Mouse, Tt eSPORTS White Shock Gaming Headset) and LUXA2 H1-Touch Smart Phone Holder. (Note: The top prize will not be available until November and will be shipped to the winner as soon as it is received.)

On top of all of that the winning case will travel to Las Vegas for the 2012 CES and will be displayed at the Thermaltake Media Suite.

2nd Place- Thermaltake Chaser MKI Case, Tt eSPORTS Challenger Pro Keyboard and Tt eSPORTS Black mouse and LUXA2 H1-Touch Smart Phone Holder

3rd Place- Thermaltake Commander case, Tt eSPORTS Challenger Keyboard and Tt eSPORTS Black Mouse and LUXA2 H1-Touch Smart Phone Holder

4th Place- Tt eSPORTS Challenger Keyboard and Tt eSPORTS Black Mouse and LUXA2 H1-Touch Smart Phone Holder

5th Place-
    Tt eSPORTS Challenger Keyboard and Tt eSPORTS Black Mouse and LUXA2 H1-Touch Smart Phone Holder

Please Spread the word in the modding community!

I cant wait to see some of these mods... Such a awesome contest..

Cool contest! What is the time limit for submitting ideas? Looking forward to seeing them!

Leatherface, you've done a few Level 10 mods haven't you? You should post some pics up as examples of what coolness can be achieved with the Level 10 case.

Cool contest! What is the time limit for submitting ideas? Looking forward to seeing them!
    You have one month from the time of the posting. So at the end July 31st is the tentative deadline for submittals.

Already working on 1 level 10 mod. whats better than working on one. 2!!! I need to come up with a cool idea!!!!

Interesting...

Examples....

haha here u go Bod... good idea man...

here is the build log for the GIGABYTE Sniper Mod.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1830679043230.2104054.1127994177

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150542970900725&comments]

Banned

I would LOVE to enter this contest, but the fact that it's "no cost limit" sucks for me, since I'd have to pay for all modding materials out-of-pocket, and being unemployed means that it's literally impossible.

I have seen award winning mods that really don't even cost more then 200 dollars to build, I wouldn't let that discourage you, if you have the drive and the ideas you should go for it.

Banned

I have seen award winning mods that really don't even cost more then 200 dollars to build, I wouldn't let that discourage you, if you have the drive and the ideas you should go for it.
    As I said, I'm unemployed. My fiance's job is our only income at the moment, and we also have a child. If I had the stuff to do what I'd want already on-hand, I'd do it no issue, but I can't afford $5, let alone $200+.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information