Like the rules say...
1) You suggest an idea in the Modders-Inc Thermaltake Mod Submittal Section in the forums on how you would mod the Level 10 GT. A description about your idea and some sort of an image MUST be included in your idea post. Plain and simple ...No image, no description, no valid entry.
2) You can submit as many ideas as you like BUT only 1 (one) of your ideas will be chosen to make it in to the top 30.
3) The contest is meant to be a case mod only event. Installation of hardware is optional.
4) At least 1 Thermaltake Logo must be visible or integrated into the mod.
5) No Cost limit! The more extreme the better but it is up to your design on how much you want to spend.
6) From the top 30 case mod ideas 5 (Five) will be picked for the designer to build.
What we are looking for is someway for you to tells us about what your idea is about making the case mod is. Words do great but some sort of image really helps. I can be a SketchUp drawing, photoshop, mspaint or even a picture of a hand drawing.A description about your idea and some sort of an image MUST be included in your idea post. Plain and simple ...No image, no description, no valid entry.
The image part is NOT the being judged, it is the concept of the idea.
Remember you have until July 31st to submit your ideas!