Thread: Aphar's Thermaltake Mod Submittal: ROUND DUEX

Aphar's Thermaltake Mod Submittal: ROUND DUEX

Alright gotten moderately better at photoshopping, so here's round two...probably more amply titled "Aphar is not looking forward to having to do this paint job."

Something about the modular design of the case lead me to this...i don't play the game that much, but Minecraft Case.

The hard drive bays would be colored in the picture to look like the basic ores in the game and then inserted into the stone-painted area.

Top part of the case would be painted the grass texture/snow texture following the pattern on the first side, with the handle having the wood texture continued from the side on it.

Still not sure what texture to put on the front of the case, but probably either a series of the tool's in the game (mining pick, sword, shovel, axe, hoe) over the minecraft wood texture.

Ideally the Thermaltake logo i'd 8 bit down and lighten the colors of the lava and then paint the logo over it in dark red/orange.

Still wanna keep the mesh air vents shown on the sides, so painting over them not covering them.

And as for the textures on the convex parts of the case, I'd have the pattern on them continue until hitting the base of the case.

but yeah.....minecraft case, which I am not looking forward to painting.

Aphar's Thermaltake Mod Submittal: ROUND DUEX

and with this submission I now believe minecraft has taken over the world!!!!

pretty cool idea thank you for submitting

Thread Information