Thread: Ugh

For some reason i'm not in a good mood at all. I haven't really been in a good mood since i moved down here. Mostly because i miss my bestfriend. The fact that seniors internet is being retarded and not letting me get to MI fast is annoying! Senior you need to call your aunt i dont care what the **** your mom says, your aunt will not call you back. So CALL.

What do you folks do to get in a better mood. I usually dont stay in a bad mood but... this one is pretty bad

find a good game and get wrapped in it . or find something else to do ...

tried that, for one i've played all my games. Secondly seniors internet keeps lagging my games so bad its unplayable. I've been doing something "else" for the last 4 months or whatever its been. Doesn't help.

my internet is slow i know but at least it aint dial up get out of the bad mood. i will give you ice cream. as for my aunt im waiting 15 more minutes then imma call back

double post dude you cant torrent and play games at the same time on my dsl thats why you should wait until rigt before bed and do it.

Not torrenting right now. Thats whats aggrovating me even more. Damn dsl -.-

What i usually do is get a good read, be it online or printed matter. If you don't have the patience for a book, just go to pennyarcade. Nothing works better than a good laugh.

hope it helps

I second the penny arcade notion, good ol penny arcade

Master Modder

It's a Dollar Arcade now. Ha Ha Ha The penny is dead.

Thread Information