Thread: Thermaltake Mod Submittal jj_sky5000

Thermaltake Mod Submittal jj_sky5000

The first thing i think about when looking at or hearing about the is a Race Theme.

I suck at paint and sketchup so let go with imagination.

Dirt 3 Monster Thermaltake level 10 GT

Also be adding A cool grill with Monster logo painted on on the bay drives. 50% see through tinted windows.

Illimuanted Monster logo on the back !!!!! Dirt 3 illumintaed on the bottom cover.

pretty sure there wasn't a set theme for Mod submissions, but an awesome idea none the less. I can kinda of see where you're going with this, any chance of adding underbelly green LED's and a neon green monster spoiler to the top of the case?

Cool idea James... so where are the ice panels? :P

pretty sure there wasn't a set theme for Mod submissions, but an awesome idea none the less. I can kinda of see where you're going with this, any chance of adding underbelly green LED's and a neon green monster spoiler to the top of the case?
    I am all about adding some lights !!!! I havent had a mod yet that didnt have a min 10 leds somewhere lol

Cool idea James... so where are the ice panels? :P
    With all this heat in the midwest i was afaid it would melt. i am iced out lol

also just thought of something addition if you're planning on pitching this as a Monster case design

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/96b3/

which could probably be painted over in monster colors and mounted/embedded in the case...not sure where tho.

Banned

I'd get that can cooler for 1 use: custom-USB-powered CPU cooler, oh yeah!

Just in case you need some insperation for Racing car theme http://www.modders-inc.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4785 :P

Would be interesting to see what you come up with

Just in case you need some insperation for Racing car theme http://www.modders-inc.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4785 :P

Would be interesting to see what you come up with
    Your mod was already a insperation !!!!

Thread Information