Thread: Break the tie for DMCGRATH Mods

Break the tie for DMCGRATH Mods

Both of these mods submitted by DMCGRATH got the same amount of votes and now YOU need to pick his winning mod! Please spread the word!

Voting will be closed on Friday 9AM PST for the tie breakers so that Thermaltake can poll the internal voting for the 2 they pick and they can post the winners before the weekend!

Lets hear the comments!

I like the aztec plan. I've never seen an aztec design and think it would be unique and could be stylishly done.

Less that 12 hours left till we see results! And I'm glad that as of right now the Aztec mod's in the lead, overall the explanation and mindset of this piece was much more appealing than the Rad mod...although i did love the Thermaltake shuriken in the front of the case.

Haha, I'd be happy to build any of them... or ALL of them (if someone else foots the bill, haha).

Aphar - That's not a shruiken though, it's meant to be a circular saw blade that has become a accidental missile and lodged into the case. With the resulting calamity causing the overload and other destruction of the case; ie. the green goo leaking out and the flashing bar emergency lighting, and all.

Haha, I'd be happy to build any of them... or ALL of them (if someone else foots the bill, haha).

Aphar - That's not a shruiken though, it's meant to be a circular saw blade that has become a accidental missile and lodged into the case. With the resulting calamity causing the overload and other destruction of the case; ie. the green goo leaking out and the flashing bar emergency lighting, and all.
    Ah, I assume then there would be a button on the case that causes emergency lights on the case to flash along with a siren and "Nuclear Meltdown Immanent" coming from the computer in a calm females voice?

Ah, I assume then there would be a button on the case that causes emergency lights on the case to flash along with a siren and "Nuclear Meltdown Immanent" coming from the computer in a calm females voice?
    I had the idea to make the fan button on the top the one that flashes the lights. Just modifying what they have pre-installed for the fan circuit, probably. Make them flash, or not, if you want.

The voice over though, that's an interesting addition. Cool idea, thanks.

Well looks like we have the decision.... time for the modding to start.

Please contact me for information on collecting the chassis for modding.

and let the fun begin

Thread Information