Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tt eSPORTS KB/Mouse Modding Contest Rules and Updates

Tt eSPORTS KB/Mouse Modding Contest Rules and Updates

We have another exciting modding contest here at Modders-Inc and this time it is with Tt eSPORTS from Thermaltake. This contest is open to everyone everywhere!

If you have not entered a modding contest before This is the one you must enter! All the rules are laid out below, so read through them and join the contest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are allowed to select ANY mouse and ANY keyboard as your items to base your mods on.

Here are the links to the items webpages

http://usa.ttesports.com/Category_Mouse.aspx

http://usa.ttesports.com/Category_Keyboard.aspx

Part One of the Showdown:

1) You suggest an idea in the Modders-Inc Thermaltake Mod Submittal Section in the forums on how you would mod your selected Tt eSPORTS keyboard and mouse combo. A description about your idea and some sort of an image MUST be included in your idea post. Plain and simple ...No image, no description, no valid entry. Entry Deadline ends 9/30/2011

2) You can submit as many ideas as you like BUT only 1 (one) of your ideas may be chosen to make it in to the top 30.

3) At least 1 (one) Tt eSPORTS Logo must be visible or integrated into the mod.

4) All submitted images are property of Thermaltake and may be used in future marketing or campaigns as deemed usable.

5) From the top 30 mod ideas 5 (Five) will be picked for the designer to build.

Part Two of the Showdown:

7) Once chosen the competitors will have approximately 30 days to complete the modifications.

8) The 5 (Five) selected designs will receive the selected keyboard/mouse to mod and match their concept.

9) The 5 (Five) selected must keep active build logs on the Thermaltake forums within the Modding section, and user must be available to answer questions on the mod the community may have. A link back to the Modders-Inc website is requested and keeping a active build log on Modders-Inc will maximize your exposure.

10) The mods will compete against each other and a winner will be picked among the 5 for the top prize.

11) This is a global competition and only void where prohibited by local law

12) At the end of the competition all mods must be shipped back to Thermaltake as they may be used for promotions or events. If they are not shipped back you WILL forfeit your prizes and prize money. You do get to select any keyboard and mouse combination to replace the modded items shipped.

The Prizes for the winning 5 (Five) mods will be as follows:

1st Place- $300 + the kb/mouse they choose to replace the modded ones we keep

2nd Place- $200 + the kb/mouse they choose to replace the modded ones we keep

3rd Place- $150.00 + the kb/mouse they choose to replace the modded ones we keep

4th Place- $50.00 + the kb/mouse they choose to replace the modded ones we keep

5th Place- $50.00 + the kb/mouse they choose to replace the modded ones we keep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Go here to submit your modding ideas

Come back to this forum post to get more information and updates about this awesome modding contest.

Goodluck to all those that enter!

If you would like to help promote the event here are some banners you can use.

468x60

728x90 - click for fullsize

160x600

Banned

What keyboard n mouse are we supposed to do designs for? Can we see pix or even better, links to the items on TT's page? Just asking, cuz they have 5 KB's and 4 mice. Thanks again for another opportunity!

You are allowed to select ANY mouse and ANY keyboard as your items to base your mods on.

Here are the links to the items webpages

http://usa.ttesports.com/Category_Mouse.aspx

http://usa.ttesports.com/Category_Keyboard.aspx

Banned

Awesome, thanks! I'll check and see what I have, so I can decide if I wanna go for this or not!

Tt is actually giving away CASH for prizes?? 8O Nice!

Yeah I know... AWESOME!

Spread the word! The more interest we get the more, us case modders, get in return for the next events!

Superb! Looking forward to create my first mod, in the form of Tt gears!

For just a second, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a submission in on time (PAX coming up)... But "Entry Deadline ends 9/30/2011" set my worries at ease.

Let see if I can put something decent up this time.

For just a second, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get a submission in on time (PAX coming up)... But "Entry Deadline ends 9/30/2011" set my worries at ease.

you should have plenty of time.... BTW if your gonna be at pax please come by and say hi we will be there :twisted:

The star wars Level 10 GT mod will be as well

you should have plenty of time.... BTW if your gonna be at pax please come by and say hi we will be there :twisted:

The star wars Level 10 GT mod will be as well
    Most definitely! Will you be there personally? If you get the free time, my mod will be up in the BYOC as well.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information