Thread: Hello to one and all

Hello to one and all

Hi there. el-ninio here

I'm currently at the begining stages of my first case mod and thought it would be a good idea to get the insight and opinions of others who have "been there done that"..(hopefully so that i won't make to many mistakes)

My hole reason for moding is that i have been able to get my hands on some leftovers from friends and ebay with the ultimate idea of ending up with a kick ass rig to get back into my gaming on.
    The dedline for my build is hopfully gunna be the launch of Battlefield 3
    I
    can't wait...it's been too long..so long infact scince i would look up and see the dawn appearing from round my curtains ..thinking shit i have to be at work in a couple of hours and i have been to sleep ...ahhh Battlefield 2142 you owe me a good 2 years of my life back.

Hee he

Hello to one and all

Hi there. el-ninio here

I'm currently at the begining stages of my first case mod and thought it would be a good idea to get the insight and opinions of others who have "been there done that"..(hopefully so that i won't make to many mistakes)

My hole reason for moding is that i have been able to get my hands on some leftovers from friends and ebay with the ultimate idea of ending up with a kick ass rig to get back into my gaming on.
    The dedline for my build is hopfully gunna be the launch of Battlefield 3
    I
    can't wait...it's been too long..so long infact scince i would look up and see the dawn appearing from round my curtains ..thinking shit i have to be at work in a couple of hours and i have been to sleep ...ahhh Battlefield 2142 you owe me a good 2 years of my life back.

Hee he
    Haha, been there, done that. I overslept a final in college due to wasting too much time on Oddworld (on the PS1) of all things.

Good luck on your case mod, and welcome to the forums and all that!

Hello to one and all

Welcome to Modders-Inc! Please ask any question you might have and make sure you show us your work in progress.

Hello to one and all

Thanks for the replys guys.
    I should be starting my mod next week ,i ve managed to get Thursday and Friday off of work..so let the fun begin.
    Just so you are aware i am going to be attempting to mod an old Yeong Yang server case that work were getting rid of..
    Wish me luck...IT'S BUILT LIKE A TANK....
    Any how thanks again
    Elliott

Thread Information