Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions needed for Podcast 23!

Questions needed for Podcast 23!

Hey guys we are looking to have two special people on our next podcast (hopefully you even know we do one!) and we need some questions for them. We will be recording our next one on this Thursday Sept 15,2011

Our first guest is one that you all know very well .... Boddaker!
    If you have not seen his case mods then where the he%& have you been?! You have seen the the Tron mod right? Well there you go. Now is your chance to ask him questions. About that mod or others. You can post them here, but if you use our Google voice number you can leave a message and we will play it in the podcast so call 623-252-0156.

Our second guest will be Shannon from Thermaltake
    . He is the man driving all the modding contest you have available to you here at Modders-Inc. He is also your direct line to Thermaltake itself. We have a Tt section in our forums to interact with him, but here is your chance to speak right to him and Tt. You can post them here, but if you use our Google voice number you can leave a message and we will play it in the podcast so call 623-252-0156.

Thanks and we hope to hear from you.

who cuts their hair... no but serious. a good one for bod would be what is the most useful tool in his arsenal.

supercuts... Ill let bod answer the other question :P

whats the highest oc shannon has ever achieved

whats the highest oc shannon has ever achieved
    By platform or just highest frequency? :P

if Shannon and Bod could have any super power what would it be.

I would like to hear from Bod all of his tips for cutting and modding lexan/plexiglass, he seems to have that down to an exact science. Also his sources for material (especially colored lexan/plexi).

From Shannon I would like to know if Thermaltake is planning to upgrade it's Watercooling components since they seem to have lost considerable ground in a market they pretty much started?

Save answers for podcast please so you can elaborate.

any other questions?

also how do we know how many questions were put on the google voice number?

For Shannon, would it be possible for ThermalTake to create a small front panel shuttle device for SSD's? I've seen some with shuttles on top of the factory built systems but what about something for quick and easy removal?

Since the market is becoming inundated with very nice threaded sleeved cable additions would ThermalTake be willing to do the same for regular cables instead of just the extension type cables?

What product development ideas are in the works and close to coming to market?

Could ThermalTake develop a small add-on fan assembly for RAM that is more reasonably priced than what Corsair or some other mfg's are offering? With various LED choices? Something along the lines of what G.Skill makes?

I would like to see a DVD set of Mod guides that could be purchased as a set or individually. Any hopes of something like that being in development?

Kinda late to ask a question like this as only a day or so left but this is for Shannon from TT, I was wondering if you guys have anything in the works for peltier cooling/tec designs for water cooling setups to help cool the fluid?

I seen the cpu coolers that run off a heat sink with peltier cooling but what about liquid cooling?

If you have that product and I missed then I apologize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information