Thread: Keyboard and Mouse M.O.D #1

Keyboard and Mouse M.O.D #1

Hello everybody and modders,

Today I will present to you my first idea for a Keyboard and Mouse Mod since I am participating in the "Mad Mouse Mod Tournament 2011" this is not new to me so let me tell you what am planning to do, but known me some sketch and photoshop will not work for me... so I will have to start something on real life.

My plan is to make a mouse look like SPIDER and maybe theme the keyboard the same way.

Here is a pictures of my Mouse Mod that I finished yesterday (9/19/2011) in case you haven't seen it some where else.

Official Work Log: KraZeee MouZ AKA ZyberZkull

...will update this very soon with my SPIDER DeZign!!!

cool design welcome bro

cool design welcome bro
    Thanks bro!!!

Here is my design, so many ppl convince me not to do the real one at this moment so I'll post my design, later I will post a 3D Sketch. So this is my idea, pretty basic. And I know a lot of gamers are going to disagree with me like they did with my KraZeee MouZ but I am a modder, not a gamer... I am very sorry sorry for choosing the wrong career guys, maybe in my next life I will be a 100% Gamer... luv u all!!! : )

Mouse ARAKNIA by masbuskado @ New Mod City [2D Sketch]

Banned

It's all good, Mas, lol. So you're a modder, not a gamer, no biggie I like that spider concept, and hoping it has function to go with the form, but then again, that's just me, it's not like it really matters, lol. Still lovin' the Krazee Mouz too btw.

It's all good, Mas, lol. So you're a modder, not a gamer, no biggie I like that spider concept, and hoping it has function to go with the form, but then again, that's just me, it's not like it really matters, lol. Still lovin' the Krazee Mouz too btw.
    Thanks bro, nou... I am 50% Modder - 40% Folder@Home - 9% Gamer - 1% Overclocker

Here are my rough 3D sketch that I did in Solidworks:

This can be used as a platform for the mouse of with mouse itself, just trowing some crazy ideas here...

More 3D soon! : )

Thread Information