Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PM_DMNKLR's Optimus Prime!!! FULLY UPDATED!!!

Banned

PM_DMNKLR's Optimus Prime!!! FULLY UPDATED!!!

Ok, so I believe I have all the necessary resources available to me without having to go to a store, lol, I went thru all my stuff, so I better!!! I decided, after consulting my fiance, to go ahead and throw a towel into the ring here

Just for now, til i can work on my concepts, I'm leaving y'all with a simple teaser, in the form of 3 pics See if y'all can guess where I'm going with it :wink:

Speculate away! I'll be back soon to throw my concept work up here!!!

Ok, so no1 wants to guess yet. Well, here's a few more teaser pix I took today, of me experimenting with ODD bezels and spray paints:

Banned

Ok, so nobody wants to guess here yet, lol. Someone already guessed it on one of the Facebook groups I'm a part of, but here's another hint:

I got 1 of these last year, for free, with my router, and I haven't had a use for it yet. What could it possibly be used for, should I have the option to use it?

Here's another hint, think back to the 1980's, and what thing every cool one of us looked forward to the most on a Saturday... (and no, it's not Superman or Spider-Man, lol)

Dang this should be so obvious, lol.

Does it start with a "T" and it was at a prime time :wink:

i love how u join the colors together i did the same on a deadrising 2 theme mod

Banned

Well, Dewayne, it does have a major play in that "T" thing (and yes, a PRIME time, lol), and thanks mods, I appreciate the feedback so far I'm currently in the process of assembling more imagery to use for reference in my design. I've had a rough couple of days, so I'm trying not to push too hard tonight, but hopefully Sunday night I can crank out some mad images

Banned

I have a question for the Thermaltake peeps. On the Black Element, where the Tt logo is illuminated from inside, can that whole area be sanded to clear or is it molded into the Tt? It's an important part of my design plan, so please answer asap Thank you!

Also, if possible, I'd rather use the Meka G-Unit than the G1, but I can't find ANY release date anywhere, and it wouldn't make sense to submit a mod idea for a product that won't be released in time for the competition, so what IS the release date for the G-Unit? I'd MUCH rather go with that than the G1 if I could. Thank you.

Banned

Well, it looks like a lot of people have been trying to look in here, lol, but nobody wanted to guess except Dewayne, that gives me a sad

Anyhoo, here's my first (and painstaking) render. I started off with the mouse, and tonight I'll be working, busting hump, to get as much done in as little time as possible. Lemme know what u think thus far, thanks!

The flames will be done using the red specks/metal flake paint, the blue is a "true Blue" from Krylon's Plasti-Kote line, and the silvery/chrome accents, such as the buttons, will be done in either chrome trim paint or silver leafing pen In case you're wondering what the things are on the sides, look at this...

Looks awesome!! I <3 Transformers.

Banned

Me too, and thank you

Banned

Ok y'all, this KB design is taking all I've got, lol, it's very tedious work to get all the outlining done, and I mean TE-DI-OUS, lol. Anyway, I thought I'd show u a development preview. As noted in the original post's edited appearance, I changed it up from the Meka G1 to the Challenger Ultimate, despite so many others using the same in their designs, I chose it due to how well it fit with the overall theme. Take a look-see and tell me what y'all think Thanks!

Ok, another update! Some would say minor, but considering how much time it took to get it here, I think it's a MAJOR one, lol. Anyway, I finally got all the line work done on the keyboard, and now have to work on the "things" I'm doing with the antenna, hehehe. Without further adieu, I present to you the next installment of my preview enjoy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information