Thread: Tt - keyboard/mouse mod - ANDZ

Tt - keyboard/mouse mod - ANDZ

hi people i dont speak english very well but I am trying ok.
    this is mi design of the KB is about mi case mod THE ANDZ PC..... HWCOL.COM
    as aluminum is painted white with a close tribal logo, the red edges of the kb will,

hola muchachos el kb de mi mod sera el challenger pro y el mouse sera el black, este diseño es acerca del mod q stoy reaalizando a mi torre y sera pintado de forma q asemeje el aluminio de color blanco con un tribal de mi logo....

fan and take my logo

el fan llevara mi logo

the mouse is the same color as the keyboard and claws if they will still not painted or cut.

el mouse sera del mismo color que el teclado pero aun no se si la garras seran cortadas o pintadas

... thanks and again excuse my english.

Banned

Welcome to the community! And we're all used to half-understandable Engrish by now, lol. Good luck, it looks nice Btw, if you're designing it to go with a PC mod you're keeping, you might want to change the theme, cuz the modded KB and mouse have to be sent back to Thermaltake and they send you an untouched set in their place (of which then you can mod to match that case you're modding and keeping, if you want to, lol).

no problem my friend, i know that, would be a pleasure that my design would be known.... :mrgreen:

This is one of my favorites.

Thread Information