Thread: Thermaltake KB/MouseMod Submittal - dmcgrath

Thermaltake KB/MouseMod Submittal - dmcgrath

Okay, well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that my Level 10GT Mod just might need a KB and Mouse to go with it.

I'm really thinking that the advanced features on the mouse and KB would have to stand the way they are, I like it all.

I can use the carving foam I've been doing on the GT but this would be as a basis and then I'd need to make castings of the carvings in order for it to work well. Essentially, skins over the keys on the KB but the mouse might be a total overhaul.

I think every key carved as a piece of stone. Including the buttons on the mouse.

The keys look easy to remove and replace. Shouldn't be too bad making skins for them.

Quetzalcoatl for the mouse, you grab his face, and there's a ring of stone feathers that you touch for the main buttons, something like that.

Plus, the logo, I love carving that thing so I can integrated it quite nicely in the design.

(placeholder pictures, will have some up as soon as I can)

Banned

Aww bro, u didn't get any other pics in time Must still be uber-busy with the chassis huh?

Aww bro, u didn't get any other pics in time Must still be uber-busy with the chassis huh?
    haha, yeah, well, whoops!

Oh well, good thing I don't have another distraction to the case I'm working on anyway. lol.

Maybe next time.

Banned

It's all good bro, besides, the Meka G-Unit won't be available for this contest anyway, according to the Tt-e rep that frequents here.

Independently carved stone keys would be friggen EPIC!

Yeah it's a shame you didn't get in on the kb/m contest with this idea, but as you said, you got your work "carved" out for you with the case lol.

Mod on dude!

Thread Information