Thread: Project: Mod in a Week // Giving new life to an old mod

Project: Mod in a Week // Giving new life to an old mod

This was my previous project. The challenge was to mod a really old case who had really seen better days (10 years) to make it look like a modern modden case in a period of a week with materials that I could get within that time period (nothing was bought or ordered outside of that period). I did not have in mind however that old cases where obviously not designed for modern parts, the heat they cause and even less, cable sorting, so a lot of work went into these specific facts. While at several times I was screaming at it (that never works but we hope someday it will lol) I did have a lot of fun, and the stress of it was mostly because of continous work on it, and not intermitent or whenever I feel like it which is the normal case with worklogs.

The most important reason to do it in a week however was the fact that, it was my week of work and it had been a while since I´d done any modding (about 2 years).

In the end, this was the result, and it took 3 days in total : )

For the actual worklog:
    Mod in a Week Workilog @ Modders-Inc

Project: Mod in a Week // Giving new life to an old mod

If you want to do wholesale cheap designer handbags business, our company is your best choice with the lowest factory wholesale price
    and free shipping service,welcome to do wholesale cheap purses business! Buy the cheap handbags sale with best quality from our shop
    now.When favored by a high-profile celebrity, a bag is suddenly more appealing. No need to go for fake
    burberry scarf sale now as we are selling this genuine
    burberry scarves on sale at a fraction of the retail price.In which case, the bag has a serious chance at being sold
    quickly and could easily get competitive bids if put up for auction.Therefore, it not only can provide you the protection from the chilly wind, but is also an elegant accessory
    and makes you look more charming and stylish.

Thread Information