Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First ever WGA Lan party (im new need some help)

First ever WGA Lan party (im new need some help)

So i want to host a lan in my current town but im not sure how to get people to come is there anyway you can get fellow gamers to come i have 4 people that i know will come and i want it to host at least 24 people any help is apreciated.

Can't exactly speak from experience, but a quick google search reveals http://www.lanparty.com/ where tou can post a Lan Party listing.

canvas all the local computer stores with fliers.

Invite ever gamer you know and have them bring any gamers they know

good idea mang it might not be for a couple of weeks though.

There was a LAN Party about a year or so ago at my uni, managed to get 31 otta the 32 tried for so it wasnt so bad. Got a load of guys from My class and the game's Tech Class, told them to invite friends, posted bullitens on the uni website and big posters and sign-up sheets on the school of computing notice board.

My advice is post notices in your local High Schools and Colleges.

I miss LAN Party's.. none of my friends wanna have them any more since we all got broadband:/

I miss LAN Party's.. none of my friends wanna have them any more since we all got broadband:/
    So true and it SUCKS!

There is nothing like having a LAN with everyone deep into a game and then out of nowhere you hear " YOU F*****, HOW DID YOU KILL ME"! and a huge laugh comes from the group.

lol i forgot about this thread....

So true and it SUCKS!

There is nothing like having a LAN with everyone deep into a game and then out of nowhere you hear " YOU F*****, HOW DID YOU KILL ME"! and a huge laugh comes from the group.
    I know wat u mean. We used to play Total Annihilation for hrs on end. Half of us wer drunk, the other half wer stoned ^-^

The random abuse was immence. I remember we used to put all the monitors back to back and once me n my m8 used the degausse function to temporarilly interfere with another mates monitor to distract him while we Annihilated his Ass!:P

So true and it SUCKS!

I know wat u mean. We used to play Total Annihilation for hrs on end. Half of us wer drunk, the other half wer stoned ^-^

The random abuse was immence. I remember we used to put all the monitors back to back and once me n my m8 used the degausse function to temporarilly interfere with another mates monitor to distract him while we Annihilated his Ass!:P
    Hahaha. Classic

dude im so comming to your lan party....if you dont forget to invite me that is XD....later man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information