I would like some feedback on our Featured Rig of the Month event.
As you know it is pretty new here and I hope that I am on the right direction with it. I hope that everyone realizes that the FRotM is for EVERYONE and just for those that spend $$$$ on their mods.
So I have a few questions. You do not have to answer all of them you can pick the ones you want to reply to.
1) Do you like the idea of a Featured Rig of the Month
2) Are we on track with the ones that have been picked
3) Should we pick 3-5 logs and then have the community pick the winner each month
4) Should we try and do a Mod of the Year run off with the monthly winners at the end of the year
5) Is Modders-Inc a kick ass modding site
Creative and helpful suggestions are welcomed
Dewayne (a.k.a. Americanfreak)