Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I am a new forum users.Now I will tell you about me. I am Sandya Kumudinie. I live in Malabe. But my home town is Malwana. My freinds call me Sandya. Iam married. My husbend is Kapila Perera. He is a lawyer. I have two kids. One is daughter.Baltimore Ravens JerseysShe is Eight years old. Oher one is son. He is two years old. In this movement I like to tell you bout my schools. Firstly I attended in my village school. Next I entered to Sangamiththa College. After I finished my g.c.e.advance level examination I followed few caurses in accounting field. Therefore I was able to get a job in accounting field.Dallas Cowboys JerseysNow I like to tell you about my free time. In my free time I like to do needle works. As well as I like to join with my kids and like to play badminten with them. I will tell you about my job. I have been working at Sri Lanka Telecom as an assistant accountant. Really I satisfy with my job. Beacuse I get good salary, incentives, medical facilities such as. My main target is this to get a good knowledge in english. I think I can do it. Because I have met a good teacherHaloti Ngata JerseyTo my mind I told you lot of think about my self. I think You also to tell about yourself. Thank you.I hope we will take a good time in same forum and look forward to make more friends here ,thank you.

Hello everyone

i like monkeys. do you know anything about monkeys?

Hello everyone

BAH you lost me at Dallas Cowboys. rofl!

Hello everyone

Sir, do not mock the High Prince of Nigeria! If he had not bought the UK Lottery ticket from the Bill Gates refund chain letter then you'd never have this wonderful opportunity to access 55.000.000 British Pounds Sterling in a locked account in the Cayaman Islands.

Please provide your bank account # so we can settle this like men.

Hello everyone

ok great sign me up... who do I send all my personal information to?

EDIT: I hope this works better than when I tried to claim money from the Nigerian guy I got a email from or that time I was contacted about winning the UK lottery 8O

Hello everyone

EDIT: I hope this works better than when I tried to claim money from the Nigerian guy I got a email from or that time I was contacted about winning the UK lottery 8O
    No, no ,no Shannon, obviously my post was a fake. I used coherent sentences, appropriately used words, and semi-decent spelling. These should be blatant tells of a scammer.

Hello everyone

No, no ,no Shannon, obviously my post was a fake. I used coherent sentences, appropriately used words, and semi-decent spelling. These should be blatant tells of a scammer.
    Lol I know yours was fake im just having fun like the rest spamming the thread

Hello everyone

I think his post stating that his earlier post was fake, is fake. You gotta read between the fake lines Shannon. :P

Wait- if that's true, then his first post is REAL! 8O I knew I shouldn't have sent him a picture of myself with a turkey on my head to prove I was real....

Hello everyone

I think his post stating that his earlier post was fake, is fake. You gotta read between the fake lines Shannon. :P

Wait- if that's true, then his first post is REAL! 8O I knew I shouldn't have sent him a picture of myself with a turkey on my head to prove I was real....
    NO one believes you any more Turkey-Head. I have personally told the President of the Internet about your antics.

Hello everyone

lol and the train is derailing again 8O

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information