Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tt Kb/Mouse Mod Crysis 2 C.E.L.L. Edition [Completed]

Tt Kb/Mouse Mod Crysis 2 C.E.L.L. Edition [Completed]

Hi everyone, sorry for delay with the worklog .. I've been busy working and thinking about how to improve the design.

This mod is inspired by the Crysis 2 multiplayer, CELL forces.

Reference images for design.

Keyboard and Mouse for this mod.

Tt eSPORTS Ultimate Challenger

Tt eSPORTS ELEMENT BLACK

3d model.

Thanks again to Modders Inc and Thermaltake for this big opportunity.

More updates, different size and orientation of the hexagons.

I really like #1 or #2 the best. I think #3 just loses it's effect on the increased size. It starts out very Crysis-like in it's look, but #3 takes that away in my opinion.

The red and black area stripe over the Home keys is really a great way to make the design asymmetrical as well. Good call on that design!

I really like #1 or #2 the best. I think #3 just loses it's effect on the increased size. It starts out very Crysis-like in it's look, but #3 takes that away in my opinion.

The red and black area stripe over the Home keys is really a great way to make the design asymmetrical as well. Good call on that design!
    Thanks a lot Dmcgrath for your comments, I haven´t yet decided which of the three options will be final one, I will do this according to the comments posted by members

Congratulations again for AzTtec - Level 10 GT Mod (UNIQUE PIECE OF ART)

Thanks a lot Dmcgrath for your comments, I haven´t yet decided which of the three options will be final one, I will do this according to the comments posted by members

Well thanks for the compliment.

And really (I know it's a popularity contest doing a vote system like this) but the mod is your vision, and yours alone. It's great to get constructive criticism from your fellow modders, but you should always go with what you like before you do something that "they" like. If you do that, then you will be the happiest, and hopefully some others will see that as well.

i like # 1

Well thanks for the compliment.

And really (I know it's a popularity contest doing a vote system like this) but the mod is your vision, and yours alone. It's great to get constructive criticism from your fellow modders, but you should always go with what you like before you do something that "they" like. If you do that, then you will be the happiest, and hopefully some others will see that as well.

You are right in what you say, thanks a lot :wink:

i like # 1
    thanks a lot for your opinion!

options for the USB input

Retail fan and Cell Edition

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information