Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Build Log Venom Revised (More of a rework Log)

Build Log Venom Revised (More of a rework Log)

Hiya guys i am not sure if you seen Venom or not but its a Modded NZXT Phantom that won MOTM at and was Featured on NZXT's Website. I decided to make a bunch of changes and add more case Mods and System mods including cooling changes,Case rework and some hardware changes.So i guess we can call this Build Log "Venom Revised"

I will start by Showing the Stock NZXT Phantom Case i started with.Then i will show Venom as she sits now.I will also add a Link to the original build Log so you can see the work to get venom to the point its in when i started this Log.I will Also be including Venom's Specs of right now and some current Benchmarks and stuff to that nature:

New News !! Mayhem jumped on board and is helping me with Sponsoring :"Venom Revised"

First off Here is Venom now:

And here is the Stock NZXT Phantom (White/Black with Blue LED's including the fan controller and power buttons came with blue LED's)

Its Valentine's day so need to spend some time with the Wife Like i hope you guys are also doing

Will Edit this soon and add more.

Stay Tuned! , MybadOmen

I like the old one a ton. Really vivid coloring. And fantastic execution on the mod. I will watch this one for sure.

Update here is what i am starting to work on.It looks like a simple box but if all goes right it will be something really cool and clean the case up a bit.

The Bending tool you see me using i built myself. I got the use of a friends Shop one weekend.Damn i wish i had use of that shop all the time! Anyway check out the build log of the tool here:

Ok here we go lets get started :

One of my Favorite tools,The Pizza box. Stained and all

This will give you guys a little idea of what i am doing but there is going to be allot added to it if all goes well.No fancy tools at home so its Jigsaws,Dremels and files for this mod.

To be Continued !

Plano, Texas

bending brakes are AWESOME! Looking forward to the update! Like the idea so far!

I made the Bending brake and there is a smaller on mounted on the other side i also made that does a tighter radius. Here are some other small updates.Had a hell of a time welding the metal even on low power it was blowing through but its not a problem i will fix it up when finishing it off.But heres another update.Shop is a friend of mine's and i get to use it once in a while but not much.

I dont want to give the whole thing away yet but keep watching theres still tons to do on this little Box.

More Update's and Mayhem will be jumping on board to help sponsor the new "Venom Revised"

Just got done cleaning the box up and Priming it with a HVLP gun and auto Primer. So waiting on it to dry before moving on.

Didn't get much done today on Venom Revised. I had to build a Quick i5 Gaming rig for my cousin.But i did manage to get the PSU cover all sanded and primed and its starting to look pretty good:

Today's Progress:

Sorry no new updates in the last few days. Just plans on builds changed around a bit so i will be posting a new Sponsored thread shortly with Mayhem still included and a few more names but it wont be this build.Will still work on this build also but it wont be going as far as i thought because all my time needs to go into the new on that you will see soon. (Hopefully Within a Weak or so ) So keep checking back Venom is not dead yet Actually new parts on the way for Venom now.But main Focus will be the new build.

Thanks Guys MybadOmen

Sorry Guys this Revision build Will be on Hold for a little while as i am doing 2 other builds at the moment.And they are my "Mass Effect 3 - NZXT Switch 810 Build" that has a Deadline of end of may and is going to be a huge project.

Also since my Father in law and Close friend Just passed away last week i got a PC he bought off me a while ago and i plan on making it a Memorial Builds dedicated to him.

After those 2 are Done i will be back to building Venom Revised!

Sorry to hear about your loss. What a great idea about creating a Memorial Build.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information