Thread: Project -Under The Hood

Project -Under The Hood

Hello and welcome this mod little different i am using a Thermaltake Commander as chassis this will be the front of car not the entire car using a V6 CPU fan kind look like a engine will add small turbo and custom air filter will be cover with a fiberglass will see how will come out

would like to thanks our sponsors

thanks for watching

Project -Under The Hood

Just the front is kind of interesting. Horn, lights and turn signals I hope?

As a side note, there' an amazing omelet place in Santa Rosa, CA called Omelet Express. The owner's hobby is to restore just the front ends of old Jaguar cars. He just goes to a junkyard and has one chopped off. He make's it look brand new and then hangs it on the walls of his restaurant.

I will watch this build for sure. Good luck!

Project -Under The Hood

Just the front is kind of interesting. Horn, lights and turn signals I hope?

As a side note, there' an amazing omelet place in Santa Rosa, CA called Omelet Express. The owner's hobby is to restore just the front ends of old Jaguar cars. He just goes to a junkyard and has one chopped off. He make's it look brand new and then hangs it on the walls of his restaurant.

I will watch this build for sure. Good luck!
    i will do my best on this one will see how it look like always want to do this home but make it as bed or couch
    thanks mate

Project -Under The Hood

here is the case i am using it is really very good case

Project -Under The Hood

after sanding and get it by case but i will cut the front look way too big to take it a part

Project -Under The Hood

That's the Thermaltake Commander

Project -Under The Hood

That's the Thermaltake Commander
    yes it is very nice case

Thread Information