Thread: g1lgamesh and Lamptron

g1lgamesh and Lamptron

Hey folks im new here. You know me on bit-tech as G1lgamesh (sumerian cry project) and I represent Lamptron also, as well as having my own review site.
    #
    I have been trying to get the attention of the reviewer here to see if he wishes to review our latest product-namely the fc10.

Hope this is the start of something cool.

regards

G1lgamesh

g1lgamesh and Lamptron

I got the email and yes we would like to review the lamptron products...heck maybe even start selling them :-) Been a long time dream for me to start selling modding stuff.

Anyways the FC10 might be a perfect fit for a new project as ASUS has contacted me about doing a military style theme for Computex.

g1lgamesh and Lamptron

I got the email and yes we would like to review the lamptron products...heck maybe even start selling them :-) Been a long time dream for me to start selling modding stuff.

Anyways the FC10 might be a perfect fit for a new project as ASUS has contacted me about doing a military style theme for Computex.
    ok mate send me an email with name addy and contact number for shipping to christopher(at)lamptron(dot)(com)

and ill get a nice fc10 sent out to you for review

cheers

Thread Information