Thread: Modders-Inc Store

Modders-Inc Store

Hey people we have added a shop to the site...yep look up at the link bars at the top of the page and you will see Shop Hardware. We are giving this a test run to see how it works out with Amazon. What we will be adding is some of our favorite items that we like for modding and hardware.

Also we have a some t-shirts available for you to purchase. Show your pride in modding and Modders-Inc and get a shirt. If you have any suggestions for a shirt pass them on and I will try to get it into the store.

Just to let you know that with any items purchased we get a percentage of the money, which goes to keep the site running. So we thank you for your support!

Modders-Inc Store

It's very easy to overlook the link. Can I suggest moving it between "Featured Rigs" and "Reviews" and posting banners on all of the site pages. It takes a long time to get a new store off the ground, at least a year's time, but if you keep plugging away at it everyday,... it will start to generate traffic on it's own

Modders-Inc Store

Thanks for the tips Bill and I hope to move towards stocking your products as well!!

Thread Information