Thread: Finally!

Well It seems today that the computer gods were against me. First I started getting the bsod. Then some of my files became corrupt, then my display driver went crazy. So I used my dads dell winxp home edition install disc. I had to reformat and try to install 5 times and on the 5th time it finally worked. I get online and bam virus central! I got attacked by 3 trojans and imon.exe! I killed them all :twisted: I think its finally safe to say the gods of computers like me again. I boot into windows in 11seconds

Theres nothing like a fresh install of windows and it booting in 11 secs.

I spoke too soon. This hdd is going to hell in a hand basket, I keep losing files. Gonna have to reformat my hdd with all my music and stuff :*(

... did it boot? :lol:

lol my poor 10 gb hard drive YOU KILLED IT

although i gave it to you lol it only likes senior not assassin.

Yes apparently. I'm just gonna keep enough space freed up on my 80gig for when this one craps out for good i have room to set up windows.

I take that back, In my eyes it has died completely time to install windows again.

Ive found old hard drives perform better with a nice fan+heatsink. Everything runs better when properly cooled.
    One of these might do the trick I refuse to not use one if there is space for it in the drive cage

You kinda get screwed on shipping though.

Well I have a 78CFM fan blowing across it... cooling isn't the problem its just old and getting ready to die is all.

yea me thinks its ready to die.

Thread Information