Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Quakecon was fun.

Well Quakecon was fun.

Now that I am home and have a little sleep. The event went over pretty good I think for being done with short notice. Not the same as last years but was pleasant for the amount of time I think it was done in. I had some net issues while there and the other comps connections to the net where to slow to make the updates. I will try to get some of the photos and a couple of posts pertaining to the event.

Its always great to meet fellow modders and just have fun overall.

Well Quakecon was fun.

Yeah the con was fun. Thanks for pulling my ticket and getting me that 600 watt PSU. I am already getting ready for my next mod, so I will be sure to post here for questions and to show how it is going.

Well Quakecon was fun.

Sweet... Ya we wish we had more stuff to giveaway, but with the short notice things got pretty tough to get at the end.

LOL hope everyone had better luck in getting their stuff there and back. I unfortunately didnt come out good on that end. With the $$$ limit and time limit I had, I had only one option on getting my rig there... Thankfully the case was the only thing that received any damage. I will be hopefully pulling it down this week sometime and swapping out the panels and chassis. Hardware and the monitor all made it through fine tho.

I had just set it up last wed and didnt really have time to tweak anything on it. Pretty much pulled it out of the box and repaired what I could, hid the rest :wink: and got the OS to run. I think I have even managed to work out all the driver issues this morning.

The FSP PSU's did look pretty sweet too, hope to get one soon to review up and see how they do .

Well Quakecon was fun.

glad you made it tazz and glad you are safe. hope you had fun

Well Quakecon was fun.

Glad you enjoyed it. It was an honor meeting you and AmericanFreak.

Well Quakecon was fun.

Man!....Where are the sweet Pic's

Well Quakecon was fun.

All the sweet pics.

There are not a lot of pics, Dewayne and I kept pretty busy the entire time. I didn't play a single game and I think Dewayne only got a few in.

Well Quakecon was fun.

QuakeCon was a blast even thought it was smaller this year than last. I do think that it worked in their favor as it seemed like the event went pretty smooth. What really blew my mind was that there was NO case mod contest. I mean a major lan without a mod contest is well not a full lan.

I tried to catch a few of the "shows" and other events but the CPU booth was really busy and kept Tazz and myself talking to a lot of people. I wish I could remember everyone I meet which seemed like 3/4 of the people at the event :-) Seeing all the Austin Modders again was great and once again I wish I had a group like that here in AZ.

I was able to play one round of Quake4 (kick butt too...lol) and a couple of maps of UT2K4.

Our M-I stickers went like crazy! I am glad I held back some before I left for the event otherwise we would have none.

Well Quakecon was fun.

I had a blast, and i dont ever read the front page of MI so seeing AF and Tazz there was quiet a surprise!

woot, heres me wearing the kickass ET radiopack PC that AF made. Sadly i didnt win it(or anything for that matter) :'(

the harness is amazing, and im going to try and rig one up for my PC. It would make lanning so much easier.

Well Quakecon was fun.

I had a blast, and i dont ever read the front page of MI so seeing AF and Tazz there was quiet a surprise!

woot, heres me wearing the kickass ET radiopack PC that AF made. Sadly i didnt win it(or anything for that matter) :'(

http://www.modders-inc.com/modules/QC06/images/Quakecon/Quakecon06%20(88).JPG
    http://www.modders-inc.com/modules/QC06/images/Quakecon/Quakecon06%20(87).JPG

the harness is amazing, and im going to try and rig one up for my PC. It would make lanning so much easier.
    WTF..... YOU DONT READ THE FRONT PAGE????????????????? lol all that good info going past .

Yup its always fun to meet up with those that we know online. I enjoyed Quakecon even tho it about killed me. Mad props to the 4 guys that did everything they could to make it as easy as possible for me. You all know who you are .

Its always awesome hooking up with the AM group. They are a great bunch of guys (cept maybe that Sheldog guy) :twisted: .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information