Thread: ouya Lemarchand's box case mod

ouya Lemarchand's box case mod

got my ouya today so i am gonna mod it before i even plug it in my plan for this one is to create the Lemarchand's box from hellraiser this should look awesome im on my way to buy a usb hub new fans to replace the stock ones and a few extras will start the build tomorrow.
    and will go from this

to this

nice project but upload some photos or describe how you try to do this case

here is a quick video update subscribe to the youtube page to keep up with the project.

here is the new back cover plate i will paint the plastic cover gold to match the rest.

Here is a Quick update video and a few pics the hole project is coming along great so far.

ok so i got the case put togather and i wired up some led strips to the 12volt points on the motherboard. Also solved the headache of coming up with a way to do the power button without cutting the case.I made it pressure sensitive here are a few pics see all in the work log video link subscribe final video coming soon.

here it is all done i made a few surprise mods aswell see everything in the video im very happy with this like and subscribe for future builds.

Looking good man! Was that a pre made HR Box?

my case was featured on this podcast...

Thread Information