Thread: Premochill Pre Production Wet Bench Build

Premochill Pre Production Wet Bench Build

Howdy folks my name is Nick. I am one of the guys that makes up Dirty South PC Mods. First-off I would like to thank Primochill for the opportunity to win such an awesome Test Bench as well as a few other of their fantastic products. Next I would like to thank my Sponsors BSMODS , Frank N. Builds , Enermax and of course Mod/Smart . Thank you for your Generous Contributions we are honored to have your work/products featured in our build.

Parts List........

Case = Primochill Wet Bench (Pre-Production Model)

CPU = Intel i5-3470 3.2Ghz 1155 Socket

Motherboard = Biostar TZ77XE4 1155 Socket

Ram = G.Skill 8Gb(4Gb x 2) x2 total of 16Gb DDR3 2133Mhz Ripjaws X Series

VGA = ??????

HDD = 1 x WD Blue 7200rpm 250Gb Sata3 6gb(Boot/OS) and 4 x Seagate Baracuda 250Gb 7200rpm in Raid 0

PSU = Ultra X4 750watt Full Modular(Cable sleeving provided by our Sponsor Frank N. Stein of Frank N. Builds)

Cooling System

Reservoir = Primochill CTR Tube Res in Liberty Blue

Pump = Swiftech MCP 655-B w/ Performance PC's Custom Threaded Pump Top

Radiator = XSPC EX360 Low-Profile

CPU Water Block = Bitspower Summit EF Ice Blue Acrylic Top

RAM Water Block = Bitspower Galaxy Universal 4 Dim Universal Kit Blue/Blue

Fittings = 11 x Primochill Ghost Compression Fittings(Blue), 7 x Monsoon 3/4" Right Angle Rotary Fittings(Blue) w/ Carbon Fibre color disks, 1 x Bitspower 20mm Extender(Black) and 1 x Bitspower 40mm Extender(Black)

Tubing = Primochill Advanced LRT 1/2"ID x 3/4"OD UV Blue

Flow Indicator = Primochill Vortex UV Blue

Fans = Enermax 120mm T.B. Vegas Trio fans. Sponsored by the good people at Enermax

Lighting kit = BSMODS 16.5' 5050 RGB LED Strip w/ 22 color Wireless remote with 4 different mode settings. Sponsored by BSMODS

The MOSFET and South Bridge cooler are the Motherboard are Sunburnt Orange color and that is not going to work with our theme so we are going to remove them and paint them Blue to go with our theme.
    Attachment 517

Going to be covering the I/O panel, Plate that covers on-board sound and SATA ports in Di-Noc Carbon.
    Attachment 518

New Bitspower CPU Block & Ram Block in Ice Blue
    Attachment 519

And of course we had to tear them apart so we could put some Di-Noc on them.
    Name:  DSCF1109.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  38.3 KB
    Name:  DSCF1115.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  28.1 KB

Now we mount them to the Motherboard. Nice I like it!!!!
    Name:  DSCF1122.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  47.3 KB

The Ram Block and CPU Block are too close together so I have a Kink in the Run from the CPU outlet to the RAM inlet. Going to need to order some fittings to get rid of the kink. Using a back up power supply while I wait for my Cables to get back from Frank N. Stein

A short unboxing video of 5050 RGB LED Strip

Name:  DSCF1317.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  48.8 KB

Got the first Monsoon 90 Deg. Fitting installed had to use a Bitspower 20mm Extender to get rid of the kink from the CPU Block to the RAM Block.
    Name:  DSCF1321.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  62.5 KB

Got a couple more Monsoon 90 Deg. Fittings to go from the RAM Black to the Res.
    Attachment 525

Ok so I am going to relocate the Rad. On the back side of the Rad mounting plate. M4 screws are not long enough to fit through the Primochill 2 piece Fan grill, The Rad mounting plate, The 120mm Enermax T.B. VEGAS fans and then into the RAD. So we are going to use two sets of screws. One see to mount the Fans and another set to mount the fans to the Rad plate. To do this we had to trim a bit off the Shroud on the fan.(Sorry Enermax but things don't stay stock for long around me )
    Attachment 526

Got the last of my Monsoon 90 Deg. Fittings used one on each of my rad ports and for the Pump. Now I don't have these huge loops of tubing. Much cleaner.
    Attachment 527
    Attachment 528

Ok now we start working on the Power Supply. Going to wrap it in Di-Noc and Frank N. Stein is going to sleeve the cables for me in UV Blue/Black/Carbon Mod/Smart Kobra High Density PET sleeving.

Attachment 530
    Attachment 531

Ok we got the Cables back from Frank N. Stein. These look soooo sick!!!!
    Name:  DSCF1416.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  44.8 KB
    Name:  DSCF1414.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  61.4 KB

Ok got the PSU in there and all the Cables run. Took my GPU's out of my 900D build for some nice Pics of Franks awesome sleeving work.
    Name:  DSCF1425.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  54.5 KB
    Name:  DSCF1426.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  57.1 KB

Well kids that's it until I can save up some money for a couple GPU's. Hope you enjoyed it
    Last edited by Dirty South PC Mods; 09-17-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thread Information