Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snakes on a Plane

Snakes on a Plane

Who is going to see this when it comes out this weekend? It has already got a cult following without even been released.

Clear Coat

Snakes on a Plane

im not going to see it, although frankly it looks like it will be hillarious. I have a feeling that it will be really Really crappy... therefore ill wait until the cult goes, then figure out wheter i want to go afterwards :P

Snakes on a Plane

Haha I was actually thinking about going. Not because I believe it'll be good. If I do decide to cash out some money I'm sure I'll get a good laugh out of it. Just the fact that there are a bunch of movie ideas they could have thought up and they chose to make a movie about snakes on a plane... Most likely they picked two words out of a hat, snakes, plane. Added, 'on a' and started making their movie.

Snakes on a Plane

i want to see it cause i know ill laugh.

SAMUEL L IS TEH BOMBZORZ

Snakes on a Plane

I honestly thought that this was some kind of joke for the longest time. Then I saw the commercial. I doubt I will go see it unless someone I know says its funny or worth it. It looks like it will be crappy.

Wet Sanded

Snakes on a Plane

They fired the original director, who had made a lot of gory and awesome films.. They put in a new one who tried to make it a PG movie and rename it to Pacific Flight 121.
    I don't want to see it quite frankly.

Snakes on a Plane

Its labled as "Action / Horror / Thiller", they should have included "Comedy" because its got some pretty funny shit in it. Definately worth watching if your not scared of flying or snakes :twisted:

Snakes on a Plane

im scared of both lmao i dont even know if its playing at the walterboro cinema if it is i might go this weekend

Snakes on a Plane

I guess it made somewhere around 15 Million USD over the week end.....that about 14.5 Million more than I thought it would do.

Wet Sanded

Snakes on a Plane

costs 10 mil to make. Enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information