Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How cold can you go?

How cold can you go?

What is the coldest you have gotten a CPU and or Case on air cooling?
    Could you even be in the same room when the PC was running from all the fan noise?

How cold can you go?

The coldest I have ever gotten my cpu on air was 20c. It was last winter and close to -10c outside so I though what the hell, I opened my window till my room got to around 10c and I was surpirsed to see how cool my cpu was. Overclocked at 2.8GHz @ 1.5v my 3700+ was idleing at 20c and loading at 22c, pretty crazy.

How cold can you go?

I would say that was pretty darn cold!

How cold can you go?

Coldest it gets around here (outside) would probably be 21C, so if i do open all my might run at 40-45c. Lowest i've seen it at was 39 on idle.

And im looking to buy watercooling now, i can't stand the fan sound when I'm trying to sleep. -_-

How cold can you go?

My computer room gets chilly in the winter and I can get my CPU down to 30c. Not that great really.

How cold can you go?

Coldest I ever gotten mine was 25c. Although my computer sounds like its ready to take off or something.

How cold can you go?

my absolute coldest was 25c on air but my room temp was 16c and my fan was booking also only for a breif time ...

Clear Coat

How cold can you go?

ive gotten my 754-pin 64 3000+ to 25C on aircooling with only one case fan, and the cpu fan. in a custom, really really tiny case, but it idled for 2 hours at that temp.

Wet Sanded

How cold can you go?

Gasp.. I live in my basement.. My proc runs at a(n almost) constant temp of 25c, ambient is 22c..
    That's with 3x120 fans, hsf, and of course, constant basement temps around 20C..

How cold can you go?

Wow that's a cold basement. :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information