Thread: The Logitech G7 Mouse

The Logitech G7 Mouse

Today we are going to take a look at the Logitech G7 mouse. With the introduction of laser technology mice have been making leaps forward in the gaming side of things. The MX1000 was one of first to show in the market, it carried over part of the unique look and feel of the earlier cordless optical versions (MX700 and MX900). I have been using Logitech Cordless mice since the late 90�s. I have not owned everyone they offered, but have collected about 6 or 7 versions of their cordless mice. I have not owned a corded mouse since 1998. My wife and kid still use one on their system but I personally do not plan on going back to what I feel is the �ball and chain� scenario. There is nothing more I hate than having the cord get caught when I am trying to do something.

Check our review here.

The Logitech G7 Mouse

Great review AF. Love the spare battery charging staion. Wish my MX1000 had one of those. Bummer about the thumb button not working in games. Whats up with that?

The Logitech G7 Mouse

I am not AF but Thank You. Yup it does suck that the button doesn't work in game with the software installed. I still have the three preset DPI settings tho without the software so its all good.

The Logitech G7 Mouse

heheh, sorry. with AF posting it I just assumed it was his. Didn't even look before I read it.

The Logitech G7 Mouse

NP...I like the new idea about post the reviews in the forums since most ppl seem to only come in this way...why I have no idea as they miss so much on the front page.

The Logitech G7 Mouse

NP...I like the new idea about post the reviews in the forums since most ppl seem to only come in this way...why I have no idea as they miss so much on the front page.
    good idea, i seldom check the front page and having links on the forums would be great

Thread Information