Thread: Project Sickmen

Project Sickmen

Good-morning community,
    I am Alex have built three computers before and 2 of them had case mods. This one is going to be my biggest one so far and it even gets better soon. I will not be building this for me. I really enjoy IT. Hope you enjoy this build log.

Who Am I Building It For?
    This is going to be my biggest case mod and PC build as this PC is for a very special person. I went to college with Joel 2 years ago and a tragic accident happened to him and his family. Their house got burnt down and unfortunately the whole family had serious injuries from this fire. His father died and also his younger sister Anny.

He suffers bad lung injuries and burns as well as his mother. I will be building this PC for him as a gift as he never gave up when he was in hospital with serious injuries for so long. He has lost his job from his injuries and is unable to afford a PC as he loved gaming and It.

Want to help Joel?
    I am asking for some help if possible for some sponsorship's to help me finish this build as i am not on a top paying job to be able to build this PC. If you would like to help sponsor this build to surprise Joel you can email me at "[email protected]".

All sponsors will be recognized in all my build logs plus the PC will have a metal plate with all engraved companies/names attached to front of PC. Even if a company sponsors hugely their will be even better things to advertise the PC. Will also be making it so it can easily be carried from place to place, as he always has to go up to checkups and hospital.

Build Info?
    This build is going to be a great fun project for everyone. I would really like to make this a massive surprise for Joel. I would love to put two 780's ti's bridged in this for him with a really good system to make his gaming easily assessable for him. The build will be water-cooled and also a wall mount PC though will be making it so it can easily be taken off the wall and carried around. Some pictures are shown belong of drafts of how PC will look. May change a little bit if needed for hardware

Name:  PC CASE CONCEPT 1.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  20.3 KBName:  PC CASE CONCEPT 2.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  21.8 KB

Looking forward to this build,
    Thanks Alex.

Master of Futility onevoicewild's Avatar
    Oklahoma USA
    You have a noble cause here Alex. Seems like a wall mount might not be the most portable case for this situation, but You might consider some prop out back legs like an easel so it can stand on the floor when needed. Good luck to you and your friend!

Nice posts. Keep posting such needed information. Thank's!

Thread Information