Thread: [Parvum] ____Audi Rs4____

[Parvum] ____Audi Rs4____

Hello and welcome back to another one of my build logs! After months of planning and gathering ideas, I reached out to Parvum Systems and brought them an idea of a customized Audi themed case.

Big Thanks to G.Skill, Rocket Science, V1 Tech,UPC and EKWB for taking a chance and sponsoring me! With out them this build would not be as awesome as it is going to be!

When i think Audi i instantly think LED head lights and Big Grills, so i knew i wanted to incorporate those into the case. With some hand sketches i asked Parvum to take the lead and what they ultimately came up with is nothing short than amazing!

Although some parts might not seem as high end as they should for a build like this, the client doesn't game, doesn't render or anything computer extensive. The Client does own a Audi/ Volkswagen service shop and wanted a promotional piece to display. Plus i got a lot of them for a sweet deal!

Motherboard : TBD
    Ram: G.skill Sniper 8gb
    GPU: PNY 670
    Cpu: Intel 4790k
    Psu: Corsair rm 750
    Hdd: TBD
    Case: Custom Themed Audi Parvum s2.0

Rad: EK XT 240mm
    Rad: thinking of adding another 120 or 140*
    GPU: Ek 670 clear block
    CPU: EK Supremacy
    Fittings: RocketScience Silver fittings
    Pipe: nickel plated copper
    Pump- EK DDC w/140 mm res
    Fans: EK VARDAR series

Sleeving and Supplies:
    Ultimate Personal Computers Aegis

Acrylic Work:

- - - Updated - - -

Update #1 : Initial Plans

So as i stated above, i started off with a few hand drawn concepts. This first one is good for a laugh!

so you can see where my mind was heading.. this wasn't so much custom in that the only thing added was an Audi-esq grill to the front

Hand drawn idea 2:

now we're getting somewhere!

I took this design to Parvum and asked if they could help me take it one step further. after a few emails back and forth they sent me some renderings

Amazing!! We did make one final tweak before they went to cut the case.. we decided to close the gap and enlarge as well as lower the headlights., but you all will just have to wait and see the final version!

Update #2 : The case Assembly

Wow Guys Thanks for all the views and subs so far! Lets get to it shall we?

One thing i've recently started taking up as a hobby is photography. i normally shoot sleeve photos with natural light but have went with a more professional set up for my build logs now.

Im using a Canon t3i with stock 18-55mm lens, Savage Thunder Grey backdrop paper, and for most of these photos, a single 4 bulb soft box. i do have a 60" photo tent i may use, but this paper is soo cool. i digress..

The Package

The Contents

The Parts

heres one of the front pieces

thats it for today!

i'll leave you with this

Last edited by UPC; 02-09-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Update #3 - Case Assembly

All right everyone! thanks for being patient with me, i finally had time to take some photos of assembling the case!

I like the fact you have to put it together, its an enjoyable process

So lets start!

I also was playing around with the lighting a lot, trying to figure out what looked best for each panel, so there may be some fluctuation in the photos.

Bottom and Mobo Tray Mounted

love this flat black acrylic, very smooth

Putting The back piece together-

the flat black with the silver acrylic is amazing in person

Parvum provided a white i/o bracket, but i'm sure i'll plasti dip that black to match

I know this isn't the order to put it together but this is cool

Next i installed the vandal switch and mesh insert for the grill

looks good!

I think that will do it for today! hehe :devil:

- - - Updated - - -

As the wait for some more parts continues, i did have time to shoot some of the other components i already had for this build!

Every once in a while, a popular local trading website has good pc deal, so i monitor it almost daily to see what comes around.

I picked up a Corsair RM 750 for this build for $55

its in pretty good shape, came with all the wires, box and even the zip ties lol

And the same site had a used 4790 for....wait for it.....$75 bucks :devil:

Scored this Pny 670 w/ ek waterblock

my friends at V1 Tech are going to help me take care of this ugly pcb tho

Thread Information