Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am *not* soliciting for votes for me...

I am *not* soliciting for votes for me...

I am soliciting for participants in the voting....

If any of you are Dell Forum members, go here... I stumbled into a modding contest of sorts...
    http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board?board.id=creativecontest&page_of_message_id= 27&l=en&s=dhs

There is some good competition, and I'd like to see as high a total vote count as is possible.

You vote here:
    http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/

In the "General Poll" portion

REGARDLESS of whether you vote for me or not, I just like to direct people to these so that companies realize the draw that modding has.

So... head on over, voting continues until the 15th of September, so head over and vote. Let Dell know that the modding community is strong and full of participating and enthusiastic people!!!

I gave you my vote, The RCpc is interesting and is ahead on the votes but I like the looks of yours more, and I see no need to have a pc moving on wheels lol...

Good Luck on the monitor...

the RCpc was at quakecon, its a pretty awesome idea but i dont like the design he used.

I also voted for you. The RCPC is a cool mod but I've seen the same thing done before better. Not to mention yours is just "better looking" and not just a "cool idea". Good luck and next time let me know about contest so I can join. lol.

I voted for yours as well

man I have not been to the Dell Forums since 9-1-03 .. I was trying to get some kind of performance out of a 9200 PCI card .. which ended up being just barely better than the onboard graphics , lol

I also voted for you. The RCPC is a cool mod but I've seen the same thing done before better. Not to mention yours is just "better looking" and not just a "cool idea". Good luck and next time let me know about contest so I can join. lol.
    I stumbled into a PM on another forum of someone telling me about this, somehow I missed the actual post in the Sharkyforum.

I submitted @ 10:00 on the last day of the contest. And had I thought of it in my drug induced state, I would have IM'd you! (not sure you would have understood me! I know my simple 250 word description of the mod took me almost an hour to type out! typos and stuff....)

Do you have any CM stuff in Project13? 5 pieces of CM stuff, and you can enter... does not need to be in a CM case!

I sincerely appreciate everyone's support. The RC mod is a good one! 300 hours and all hand made. The tread mechanism and motor com from a battle bots group in the UK!

Sorry no CM parts in the P13 case. but wait..what does CM have to do with the Dell contest?

CM has nothing to do with the Dell contest. I was simply notifying you of another contest!

*poke*
    only 2 more days of voting folks....

Never mind folks... it is screwed.... http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=game-gen&message.id=50828

voting system is not secure

Wet Sanded

Ouch. Dell. Shameful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information