Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remembering 9/11...Where were you?

Remembering 9/11...Where were you?

I was doing dishes in my new apartment and heard it on the radio and at first thought it was some joke by the DJ's. I then turned the TV on, but didn't have cable or any stations except one that barely came in.

What were you doing when the Sept 11th attacks happened?

I was driving into work listening to Bob and Tom's morning show. They were laughing and joking and then just stoped. They got real serious and said we had just been attacked and switched over to news broadcast. I wasn't sure if it was a joke either. When I got to work I had my boss turn on his TV and realized it was no joke. Very sobering.

i was at school. i came in my mum was watching the tv. she said the twin towers had been hit by a plane, and it didnt quite twig untill i saw the video replay on the tv. i just didnt believe it, i didnt want to beleive it. i knew no-one there, i dont even live in america, but it shook me up just to know that there are people who would do such a thing. my heart goes out to the victims families/survivors, but thats not enough

Wet Sanded

I was in 7th grade... In class. The teachers new and were murmering amongst themselves but avoiding telling us in order to not make us uneasy.. It made it so much worse what they did.. My mom told me when I got home though, and everyone knew the next day.

Hard to believe it has been five years. Ground Zero doesn't look all that great if anyone saw the footage of it before the Colts vs. Giants game last night..

At work, in the cafe getting some coffee then saw the news.

Taking a shower when my wife yelled in to me,..."FU#$!#G Terrorist are attacking our country.

I was at school :S

i was in a warehouse driving a forklift listening to howard stern, thought it was a stern prank when he talked about it then went in the breakroom and saw the news. A very sad day for all who are american and may whatever those who perished believe in have mercy on their souls

Just started testing my backup's from the previous day and the ceo told me. Let's just say
    the backup's were not tested that day. Found myself saving all the pictures I could find.
    I have a bunch if anyone would like them. Also a tribute video with Pink Floyd that still makes
    me cry.

Hmm.. I was with my 4th grade class I believe. (We had 4-6 in the same room, private school.) They called us all together and told us. I remember it being a serious and sad conversation. As with others, my heart goes out to the victims.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information