Thread: Sparky's Mods

Sparky's Mods

My latest mod was started in Jan 2006 and finished in March 2006. I dubbed it the Cowboyup PC for obvious reasons imo. The case was a Lian Li PC-767, my mobo is a DFI Lanparty UT SLI-DR, processor is an Athlon 64 3500+, my ram is the OCZ Gold Edition 1Gb kit, and my video cards are both BFG 6600GT OC edition. The watercooling loop consists of a DD TDX cpu block, two maze 4 gpu blocks, a ThermoChill PA120.3 radiator (which is the best ive used so far), and a D-5 pump......Than of course that huge reservoir you see sticking out of the top of the case.

Every fan on this sucker has a custom fan grill, and of course it has to be cowboy'd a little :P

The door had to be cut.....too much brushed aluminum is never a good thing

Night shot!

Ill update later on with some more of my mods. I hope you guys enjoy my case! Mod on!

Sparky's Mods

This is a case i made for one of my buddies, that reflects his dads hunting business. Kind of one of those things that makes you scratch your head and ask.....did i just see a deerhead window? Hahaha Enjoy!

Sparky's Mods

This was a case made another buddy.....I wish i still had the original pics and worklog stuff because of alot of the detail that went into it. This was also my first major mod.

Sparky's Mods

I like your style. Cowboy and a deerhead. Nice. I do think it would have been cool to see some variety in the cowboy one. other than that tho. good stuff.

Sparky's Mods

What's UPPPPPER Sparky

Sparky's Mods

Thanks Sheldog, its appreciated. I see where your coming from with my cowboyup pc mod, its still lacking something. Unfortunately life has a way of becoming extremely busy, and i havent had time to put that piece of the puzzle together yet. We shall see though, upgrade time is close so i will hopefully be able to draw it all together than. Ill be sure to post an update if and when i do it.

Thrasher are you everywhere? Hahaha Good to see you here too buddy.

Master Modder

Sparky's Mods

Awesome work there. I'll have to keep an eye on you. You rank up at the top also. Wonderful.

Sparky's Mods

dude you got some nice modded cases.....I like the 2nd one the most..

Sparky's Mods

Great Jobs!

Thread Information