You guys know I've been recovering from ankle surgery for the past few weeks. Well, I got into a hard cast a week ago.
Here are the stage pics:
Right after surgery (for 2 weeks) I had to wear this soft splint:
Then they cut it off, and I got to see a bit of their work. No bruising, and the incisions look great!
Then, they planned on a new cast... and I wanted to have a good, easy pallet to work from! So I chose black:
Well, tonight, while I was out getting used to my airbrush equipment, and getting mixtures down, I went to town on my cast! I still have several more effects to add in, but... you see where I am going...
I have some green accents to add in, and then I have to get the Dallas Stars logo on the top of the shin, but I believe I have an easy way to do that... maybe...
Just thought I'd share this with my fellow nutcases!