Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it!!!!!

Master Modder

I did it!!!!!

I was able to land this power supply tonight for $25.00 +shipping.Xoxide
    This was during the Operation X sale. I'm just gitty over this. This will be going into Red Lantern.

I did it!!!!!

Awesome score!

I did it!!!!!

jebus....i'm at a loss for words

I did it!!!!!

I got this from "Xoxide.com Order - Important Information" EMAIL

They are trying to CHEAT T2 out of this DEAL!

Due to a series of technical glitches during our Xoxide OPERATION:X Sale thousands of items were sold beyond the numbers intended and the quantities available. In an effort to prevent any confusion with our customers all orders placed during this time have temporarily been cancelled and NO CREDIT CARDS HAVE BEEN CHARGED.

All customers affected by these glitches will be contacted again tomorrow, October 2nd, with additional information and an appropriate plan of action for rectifying this situation.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our team has been, and will continue to work throughout the night ensure this issue is corrected and handled to the best of our ability. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience while we correct this issue.

Xoxide Support
    Xoxide.com
    They are Sorry but I have a ORDER #
    order number xoxide-2XXXXX from Xoxide.com

Those guys over there are "CLUELESS" they have MESSED up three months in a ROLL

I did it!!!!!

Oh crud, i totally forgot today's the 1st. Nice grab nonetheless em3.

Master Modder

I did it!!!!!

I got the same email that THRASHER2 received this morning when I got up. Said that another one will be sent on the 2nd but have not gotten it yet. We'll see. I'm bummed.

I did it!!!!!

SOB%@&!^*&!%&^@%*#*@!$#)*^BEEP! BEEP! They SCREWED ME AGAIN!

I got this today

Operation:X Customers

After an extensive cleanup job here we have located the root of the problem with the Operation:X sale yesterday.

As you know the errors that occurred allowed thousands of people to order the Operation:X items past our preset allotted quantities. After sorting through this mess we were able to locate the individuals that actually placed their orders first and have shipped their products out to them. Unfortunately, you were not one of the first to order the items featured on the Operation:X Sale.

Your order has been cancelled and your credit card has not been charged (a very small number of cards were charged and were immediately credited).

This is what everyone will get for there Troubles
    Everyone that took the time to place an order only to find out they did not win will be receiving a 10% off coupon code

Wet Sanded

I did it!!!!!

OUCH!! I love the blatant
    "YOU DID NOT WIN. GET OVER IT. ::throws money/coupon at T2::"

Master Modder

I did it!!!!!

Same here, I DIDN"T WIN!!!! and my email was posted saying that I won at 9:08, the sale didn't start until 9:05 and I didn't get the email until after I did the paper work for the sale. It is total BS.

I did it!!!!!

I used to do the the X-hour all the time. Had some good deals on there. This is the first time I have ever heard of anything like this happening. Hopefully it is just a one time screw up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information