My entry for the Gigabyte 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge is called "Winter Warrior" and will have a glorious winter theme as the name implies. Color palette will include silver, white, blue, grey and black, representative of a tundra environment. Unlike other common all-white builds, I'm looking to incorporate silver to the mix of colors.
- Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv case in Galaxy Silver with custom camo (winter digital or tiger stripe) paint job on the side panels.
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE X99P with custom painted with blue details (details not pictured).
- Graphics: GIGABYTE GTX 960 (x2) (water cooled) with custom white/silver/blue details.
- Processor: Intel i7-6900K
- Water Cooling Kit: EKWB Cooling with silver/shimmery/clear coolant. Shimmer effect should imitate falling snow against the sun.
- Interior LED Color: Cool blue
- Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB set to white backlit keys
- Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro in white
Apologies for the poor renderings, it will look much better in real life
Thanks for watching!