Thread: Gigabyte 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge Scratch Build !!!

Gigabyte 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge Scratch Build !!!

I love working with acrylic and 3d scratch build case !!!
    So i up for the challenge to create a 3D 30th anniversary edition, from scratch adding some hard line tubing and Rads and pump in the base and some crazy custom made rez to boot .

Previous Work

Best of luck !!!

Man, I followed your MSI build log. I think you should be disqualified for pure awesomeness! Can't wait to see your work on this one. *thumbs up*
    Modders Unite!
    Main Rig CPU:A10-5800k|Mobo:FM2-A75MA-E35|RAM:ADATA 2GB&PNY 8GB|HDD:Corsair force120|PSU:Corsair TX650W|GPU:EVGA GeForce GTX670|Corsair H60|Case:Thermaltake Shark|Win10
    File Server CPU:Phenom II X4 945 3.0Ghz|Mobo:Asus M5A88-V EVO|RAM:ADATA 6GB|HDD: WD3200&WD800&Hitachi Desktar160GB|PSU:Raidmax530W|Xigmatek Loki|Case:XCLIOA380BK|Ubuntu
    The Sheild CPU:Athlon II 220 2.8Ghz|Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H|RAM:CORSAIR XMS 2x2GB&SAMSUNG 2x4GB|HDD:WD600|PFSense2.3

Quote Originally Posted by Jemin View Post
    Man, I followed your MSI build log. I think you should be disqualified for pure awesomeness! Can't wait to see your work on this one. *thumbs up*

Thnak you !!!,

Its one thing to mod a case, only so much u can do, its a whole whole 'nother level to make it with your imagination and skills , i am super excited

Quote Originally Posted by AidansComputers View Post
    Thnak you !!!,

Its one thing to mod a case, only so much u can do, its a whole whole 'nother level to make it with your imagination and skills , i am super excited
    Don't I know it! I love my scratch build I've been fiddling little by little.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1133559/b...reservoir/0_50
    Modders Unite!
    Main Rig CPU:A10-5800k|Mobo:FM2-A75MA-E35|RAM:ADATA 2GB&PNY 8GB|HDD:Corsair force120|PSU:Corsair TX650W|GPU:EVGA GeForce GTX670|Corsair H60|Case:Thermaltake Shark|Win10
    File Server CPU:Phenom II X4 945 3.0Ghz|Mobo:Asus M5A88-V EVO|RAM:ADATA 6GB|HDD: WD3200&WD800&Hitachi Desktar160GB|PSU:Raidmax530W|Xigmatek Loki|Case:XCLIOA380BK|Ubuntu
    The Sheild CPU:Athlon II 220 2.8Ghz|Mobo:GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H|RAM:CORSAIR XMS 2x2GB&SAMSUNG 2x4GB|HDD:WD600|PFSense2.3

Quote Originally Posted by Jemin View Post
    Don't I know it! I love my scratch build I've been fiddling little by little.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1133559/b...reservoir/0_50

Your Build is looking great , it amazing how everything takes 4 times as long to do. you will get there little by litte

That looks like it is going to be a big piece. Can't wait to see it.

Hi, just a couple of friendly reminders as the deadline approaches:

1.) All required photos have to be uploaded up at http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/login/ as well.
    2.) Modder Profile and worklogs must be completed to be considered for final selection.
    Completing Your Worklog:
    -Post images and a description of your mod progress to the thread you created in the Modders Inc. forum under GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge.
    -If you are entering with a completed or 'in progress' mod:
    *You must be able to provide a full worklog from start to finish with images and a description.
    *Your mod must not have started earlier than June 1, 2015.
    *Your mod cannot be an entry from a previous GIGABYTE Mod Contest.

Completing your Modder Profile:
    -Requirements for mod submission:
    *The title of your mod entry.
    *A description and concept of your mod entry.
    *At least five pictures of your final mod entry with external and internal aesthetics (preferably high resolution, jpg file format, maximum size 1MB).
    *At least one picture of your final entry with clearly recognizable GIGABYTE components (must be specified).
    *One picture of your final entry with a hand written time-stamp for verification.

-Submitting your completed mod:
    *Press the Complete Profile button under your profile - Complete Profile page.
    *Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will not be able to make further changes to your profile page.

Entries that do not satisfy all stated rules on this page will be automatically disqualified.

Cheers! Thank you for your participation and good luck in the competition.

Reminder for entrants with 3 days left for the competition (ends November 15, 2016. 11:59 PST), all worklogs must be updated up to the final build and all photos uploaded to the Gigabyte Mod2Win website in order to be considered for the final judgment. This is to match the entry submitted in the profile with the worklogs posted here.

-------------------------------------
    Completing your Modder Profile:
    -------------------------------------
    1. Requirements for mod submission:
    ◦ The title of your mod entry.
    ◦ A description and concept of your mod entry.
    ◦ At least five pictures of your final mod entry with external and internal aesthetics (preferably high resolution, jpg file format, maximum size 1MB).
    ◦ At least one picture of your final entry with clearly recognizable GIGABYTE components (must be specified).
    ◦ One picture of your final entry with a hand written time-stamp for verification.

2. Submitting your completed mod:
    Press the Complete Profile button under your profile - Complete Profile page: http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/pro...ompleteprofile
    ◦ Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will not be able to make further changes to your profile page.

Entries that do not satisfy all stated rules on this page will be automatically disqualified.!
    Last edited by crowTrobot; 11-12-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Final reminder for the deadline which is tomorrow November 15, 11:59 PST.

For those having trouble editing their profile on the Gigabyte mod2win website, the registration has been reopened so users can either resubmit a profile or leave a message here so I can forward to Gigabyte and they can re-open the account on their end.

Thread Information