Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gigabyte 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge - TRIGINTA - Scratch Build

Gigabyte 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge - TRIGINTA - Scratch Build

Project: Triginta by masbuskado
    Type: Scratch Build
    Concept: Based on Gigabyte 30th Anniversary.

The whole case represent and symbolized the 30th Anniversary. The Case was entirely build from acrylic and I was able to designed in Solidworks first and then manage to do some test till I got the proper size I was looking for.

I will let the Final Picture here, the I will proceed to post the entire process. Enjoy!

Requirements:

Time stamp picture

Picture with Gigabyte Hardware

5 Final Pictures

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited by Masbuskado Modder; 11-15-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Hi, just a couple of friendly reminders as the deadline approaches:

1.) All required photos have to be uploaded up at http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/login/ as well.
    2.) Modder Profile and worklogs must be completed to be considered for final selection.
    Completing Your Worklog:
    -Post images and a description of your mod progress to the thread you created in the Modders Inc. forum under GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge.
    -If you are entering with a completed or 'in progress' mod:
    *You must be able to provide a full worklog from start to finish with images and a description.
    *Your mod must not have started earlier than June 1, 2015.
    *Your mod cannot be an entry from a previous GIGABYTE Mod Contest.

Completing your Modder Profile:
    -Requirements for mod submission:
    *The title of your mod entry.
    *A description and concept of your mod entry.
    *At least five pictures of your final mod entry with external and internal aesthetics (preferably high resolution, jpg file format, maximum size 1MB).
    *At least one picture of your final entry with clearly recognizable GIGABYTE components (must be specified).
    *One picture of your final entry with a hand written time-stamp for verification.

-Submitting your completed mod:
    *Press the Complete Profile button under your profile - Complete Profile page.
    *Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will not be able to make further changes to your profile page.

Entries that do not satisfy all stated rules on this page will be automatically disqualified.

Cheers! Thank you for your participation and good luck in the competition.

Reminder for entrants with 3 days left for the competition (ends November 15, 2016. 11:59 PST), all worklogs must be updated up to the final build and all photos uploaded to the Gigabyte Mod2Win website in order to be considered for the final judgment. This is to match the entry submitted in the profile with the worklogs posted here.

-------------------------------------
    Completing your Modder Profile:
    -------------------------------------
    1. Requirements for mod submission:
    ◦ The title of your mod entry.
    ◦ A description and concept of your mod entry.
    ◦ At least five pictures of your final mod entry with external and internal aesthetics (preferably high resolution, jpg file format, maximum size 1MB).
    ◦ At least one picture of your final entry with clearly recognizable GIGABYTE components (must be specified).
    ◦ One picture of your final entry with a hand written time-stamp for verification.

2. Submitting your completed mod:
    Press the Complete Profile button under your profile - Complete Profile page: http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/pro...ompleteprofile
    ◦ Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will not be able to make further changes to your profile page.

Entries that do not satisfy all stated rules on this page will be automatically disqualified.!
    Last edited by crowTrobot; 11-12-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Final reminder for the deadline which is tomorrow November 15, 11:59 PST.

For those having trouble editing their profile on the mod2win website, the registration has been reopened so users can either resubmit a profile or leave a message here so I can forward to Gigabyte and they can re-open the account on their end.

Quote Originally Posted by crowTrobot View Post
    Final reminder for the deadline which is tomorrow November 15, 11:59 PST.

For those having trouble editing their profile on the mod2win website, the registration has been reopened so users can either resubmit a profile or leave a message here so I can forward to Gigabyte and they can re-open the account on their end.
    Thank you for all the reminders and for letting me know... I am having trouble posting the final pics on the Gigabyte Mod2Win website spend half a day figuring out how to do it... but I couldn't... at the end I give up... can you help me about that issue ? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Masbuskado Modder View Post
    Thank you for all the reminders and for letting me know... I am having trouble posting the final pics on the Gigabyte Mod2Win website spend half a day figuring out how to do it... but I couldn't... at the end I give up... can you help me about that issue ? Thanks in advance!
    Hi,

Any issues specifically? The other users have suggested lowering the filesize of the photos as the mod2win site seems to be configured with a file limit (Some have lowered it to 500K per photo).

Also, some users who have previously uploaded photos and are having problems replacing them, I would suggest re-sending a new profile and just using that one since Gigabyte has re-opened the registration portion yesterday.

For now, I would suggest uploading all the necessary photos plus your worklog in these forums so just in case Gigabyte doesn't resolve the mod2win site on time, the necessary photos are available here.

If you need help anytime, you can reach me here, or via email ron(at)modders-inc.com or on Facebook: Ron.Perillo

Cheers,
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by crowTrobot View Post
    Hi,

Any issues specifically? The other users have suggested lowering the filesize of the photos as the mod2win site seems to be configured with a file limit (Some have lowered it to 500K per photo).

Also, some users who have previously uploaded photos and are having problems replacing them, I would suggest re-sending a new profile and just using that one since Gigabyte has re-opened the registration portion yesterday.

For now, I would suggest uploading all the necessary photos plus your worklog in these forums so just in case Gigabyte doesn't resolve the mod2win site on time, the necessary photos are available here.

If you need help anytime, you can reach me here, or via email ron(at)modders-inc.com or on Facebook: Ron.Perillo

Cheers,
    Ron
    Thank you for you fast response and for the help!

The issue am having is the following I do not have the option to upload more photos, I can see the previous 4 I upload at the beginning but it doesn't let me upload more when it say that I can upload up to 10 pictures in there. I will post all the necessary pictures here and I will try later with site. Thanks and have a wonderful night!

masbuskado out...

The first to create this masterpiece was get inspired based on the first concept I send to enter the competition so I went back to my basic and installed Solidworks and let my imagination flow. Here are the renders I made a few months ago.

The Hardware...

GIGABYTE X99P-SLI and GeForce GTX 960 Courtesy of Gigabyte.
    EK Water Blocks Courtesy of EK.
    Full Modular Power Supply V650 and JetFlo 120mm Case Fan White LED Sponsored by Cooler Master.

- - - Updated - - -

After I finished the first 2D and 3D sketches I proceed to print a blueprint to make sure everything was okay and fix it before I laser cut the piece, took more measures and add a few thing I was able to reduce the size of the case by 25% now it looks like a mid tower. Then I proceed to laser cut the 98 pieces that will form this big puzzle.

Making the Reservoir

Making the 16 brackets that will hold the body in place.

MoBo tray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information