Thread: GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge---- aperture labs g1 gaming

GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge---- aperture labs g1 gaming

this is my submission for the gigabyte mod challenge. I will be using a gigabyte z170x gaming 7 motherboard, a intel core i5 6600k, 2 intel ssds,and a rm750 power supply in the corsair 750d case. all other parts have not been decited on yet. the main colors will be red and white. i might change the name.

i will use the corsair 750d. sorry for the bad drawings i used ms paint, hopefully they at least get the idea of the design across. the circuit board design will be remade.
    Attachment 3453
    first i will paint the 750d to look like this.
    Attachment 3454

i will add a pop up on the top to add more reservoir and radiator space and have a i2c display cpu usage i would also like to make the window out of glass. i will make a psu shroud and cover the 5.25 drive bays and ssd mounts.
    Name:  750d windows side.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  20.6 KB

i will put a infinity mirror to cover the 5.25 drive bays on the front. i will make another pop out over the fans, these will have mesh on the corners to allow more airflow
    Name:  750d mod front.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  20.0 KB

on the other side panel i will have the g1 gaming eye, the aperture labs logo and a circuit board pattern
    Name:  side panel 750d.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  19.3 KB

The res at the top sounds like an interesting idea. I can't wait to see what it looks like assembled.

Hi, just a couple of friendly reminders as the deadline approaches:

1.) All required photos have to be uploaded up at http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/login/ as well.
    2.) Modder Profile and worklogs must be completed to be considered for final selection.
    Completing Your Worklog:
    -Post images and a description of your mod progress to the thread you created in the Modders Inc. forum under GIGABYTE 30th Anniversary Mod Challenge.
    -If you are entering with a completed or 'in progress' mod:
    *You must be able to provide a full worklog from start to finish with images and a description.
    *Your mod must not have started earlier than June 1, 2015.
    *Your mod cannot be an entry from a previous GIGABYTE Mod Contest.

Completing your Modder Profile:
    -Requirements for mod submission:
    *The title of your mod entry.
    *A description and concept of your mod entry.
    *At least five pictures of your final mod entry with external and internal aesthetics (preferably high resolution, jpg file format, maximum size 1MB).
    *At least one picture of your final entry with clearly recognizable GIGABYTE components (must be specified).
    *One picture of your final entry with a hand written time-stamp for verification.

-Submitting your completed mod:
    *Press the Complete Profile button under your profile - Complete Profile page.
    *Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will not be able to make further changes to your profile page.

Entries that do not satisfy all stated rules on this page will be automatically disqualified.

Cheers! Thank you for your participation and good luck in the competition.

Reminder for entrants with 3 days left for the competition (ends November 15, 2016. 11:59 PST), all worklogs must be updated up to the final build and all photos uploaded to the Gigabyte Mod2Win website in order to be considered for the final judgment. This is to match the entry submitted in the profile with the worklogs posted here.

-------------------------------------
    Completing your Modder Profile:
    -------------------------------------
    1. Requirements for mod submission:
    ◦ The title of your mod entry.
    ◦ A description and concept of your mod entry.
    ◦ At least five pictures of your final mod entry with external and internal aesthetics (preferably high resolution, jpg file format, maximum size 1MB).
    ◦ At least one picture of your final entry with clearly recognizable GIGABYTE components (must be specified).
    ◦ One picture of your final entry with a hand written time-stamp for verification.

2. Submitting your completed mod:
    Press the Complete Profile button under your profile - Complete Profile page: http://event.gigabyte.us/mod2win/pro...ompleteprofile
    ◦ Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will not be able to make further changes to your profile page.

Entries that do not satisfy all stated rules on this page will be automatically disqualified.!
    Last edited by crowTrobot; 11-12-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Final reminder for the deadline which is tomorrow November 15, 11:59 PST.

For those having trouble editing their profile on the Gigabyte mod2win website, the registration has been reopened so users can either resubmit a profile or leave a message here so I can forward to Gigabyte and they can re-open the account on their end.

Thread Information