Thread: TGS in Maximum PC!!

TGS in Maximum PC!!

My Hard Drive PC will be in December's Maximum PC as ROTM!!

Master Modder

TGS in Maximum PC!!

Outstanding, congrats and all that stuff.

TGS in Maximum PC!!

I'm not sure how to say this. I surely don't want to sound like a dick and I am certainly not flaming here. I just wonder how much longer the MaxPC ROTM is going to continue. Although your HD PC is intersting I wouldn't call it ROTM material. Nothing against you or your creations TGS its just that sometimes MaxPC seems to pick stuff that is really HAWT (Orac3, AmmoPC) and sometimes they seem to pick stuff purely for the Kitsch value of the mod (chicken wire PC, aquarium PC). Maybe I am just an idealist but I would like to see stuff that is "****ing Bad Ass" in the back of the mag and not some stuff that is "neat".

I'm sorry if I crapped on your thread and this post was in bad taste. I'm really truely sorry if you think I have insulted your mod, It was not my intent, It surely is a nice piece of work. This MaxPC thing has just been bugging me for a while. The ROTM is really the only reason I have a subscription and this last year I have been let down more times that I have been inspired.

/end rant.

TGS in Maximum PC!!

I would have much rather a different Mod of mine got the ROTM, but they're weird like that. When I saw that goofy CaseFanCase (made entirely of 80mm fans) make it, I knew my HDPC would too. And that's the only reason I submitted it.

TGS in Maximum PC!!

Congrats TheGreatSatan

Thread Information