Thread: XTracPads Ripper Mouse Pad

XTracPads Ripper Mouse Pad

For a gamer, one of the well thought out purchases they make will be the mouse pad they use to go with the extreme mouse they bought. Choosing the right pad is becoming a very complicated decision with the vast options out there. Today we are taking a look at the XTracPad Ripper mouse pad.

Read the full review here.

Good review. I have been meaning to get one of these larger gaming pads. I can't decide on a mantis, steelpad or one of these. At the next LAN I go to I'm going to have to be more observant and check some out. I like the large size of these things. I don't have my mouse set to lower settings I just spazz out sometimes in FPS firefights and my mouse ends up everywhere on my desk so the larger size would work great for me. :P

Choosing the right one is always a hard decision. I will have another review here before to long for you to read up on . I will be taking a look at the SteelPad QcK Heavy in the next few weeks. As I stated in that review, I normally don't use a pad, but after using the XTracPads Ripper, I doubt I will be going back to my wood desktop.

Sweet. You can tell me which one to get.

Wet Sanded

I don't have my mouse set to lower settings I just spazz out sometimes in FPS firefights and my mouse ends up everywhere on my desk so the larger size would work great for me. :P
    Isn't that just the opposite? If you don't have it set to low settings, then you have it at high settings (I'm assuming dpi, prolly wrong here), which means limited movement required?

Anyway, great review.

Thanks.

Indeed, a great review. I'm using the ExactMat for my G7, works fine.
    @SplitLip> My opinon on high sensitivity in a realistic shooting game is that it doesn't work well. Even if you're used to just moving your wrist slightly, you could catch something on your mouse pad and miss a headshot. So, normally, medium sensitivity/movement works out better, therefor a non restricting mouse pad. Just my opinon.

Exactmat is big enought for me and it's tiny compared to Xtrac.

Nice review, lots of pictures.

Isn't that just the opposite? If you don't have it set to low settings, then you have it at high settings (I'm assuming dpi, prolly wrong here), which means limited movement required?
    Actually I have mine is about a medium dpi and I don't really need a lot of space but like I said I just get spazzy while gaming.

Thread Information