Thread: My new case sux's

My new case sux's

well the title says it all A while ago i bought a full tower Inwin case ( one i owned bout 5 yrs ago ) , so once i got it in i tried to put my comp parts init and it didnt post , if it did it lock up , so i tried the board outside the case posted right up no issues , so i tried another board no post or hang ups .. took it out oard worked ..... so i tried just the Mb tray ( it can come out ) and what did i find out no post or hang up .... so i narrowed it down to The Mb tray of the case now i am Forced to mod the case in order to use it ..... i wanted to any ways but not a high extant of modding ..... i will try and post pics sometime ...

My new case sux's

before you mess with the mobo tray make sure you stand offs or screws are not grounding out the mobo i had the same thing happend to me but a different case and it was my stand offs grounding it out and it wont post.So may be check that.

mad_mod_man

My new case sux's

Agree ^

My new case sux's

i isolated the board completly , and it still refused to post or it hang up , i am currently using the mb tray from my old case and everythng peachy it is out side of a case sitting on a box compltly isolated from the rest of the components ie. hdd's , cdrom , psu . which i did the same for the Inwin case mb tray .. it was also isolated ..

Wet Sanded

My new case sux's

I can't understand a word of that first post man, sorry. Best of luck with this issue though.. eh..

My new case sux's

Maybe try plastic standoffs?

Wet Sanded

My new case sux's

You can also paint your standoffs.. if you're cheap.. no offense. It just costs less.

My new case sux's

well i decided to do a full mod to it i allready did the priliminary test fit and how things are goin to be placed now i just to start cutting .

My new case sux's

Pic's.....Pic's......Pic's

My new case sux's

ok i finally gotten one of my cameras to work ( it was the web cam ) so i do apologize for some of the images ( the first 2 are what the case did look like and from the Company whom i bought it from . the last three are what i did so far ...

Ok heres what i did so far .

this is what i done so far , i removed the middle support brace and placed it towards the bottom so i can mount the Mb tray that does work will be up at the top of case inverted . the psu will be right below the Mb . the long open area at the bottom of the case is where the Rads are goin ( right below the center support brace ) the Res ( which it be 1 gallon sporting 2 Regent's Auqa tech 170 Gph power heads ) will be right below the Cdrom bays . ( Once again i aplogize for the Crappy images my main digital crapped out on me )

Thread Information