Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the beast with watercooling 1st time wc

the beast with watercooling 1st time wc

i have been working on the beast still have some stuff to do to it here is what i have done so far the side pannel i replaced it with plexiglass and a intake fan on it i have dual monitors set up on my radeon 9550 which is water cooled by the kingwin arctic liquid cooler awc-1 kit and my cpu is water cooled by that too before the kit my computer would fun around 110-115 fahrenheit with 9 fans now it funs around 85-90 fahrenheit with just 3 fans now i can tell a big differents,i love the water cooling kit have not had any probs or leask!!S till working on the wire Management with the wire looms but i am about to order a wire management kit that does everything and is not the looms so that will be taken care of as soon as i get the money and still working on some other little things that will make it nice and clean looking plus i am gonna order 12in dual blue cold cathode light kit and the 12in dual uv cold cathode and some uv water dye for my water cooling kit i just took a bright white 12in cold cathode light that was in a old scanner and i am gonna put that in case soon when i have the time but here is some pics of what i have done so far i have some leds in it also painted the psu black to match hope u like,let me know what you think about it here.

Looking good mad_mod_man07485, keep it up..

I edited the link so that it didnt stretch the page out super wide.

thanks tazz i havent been working on it for about two weeks now my g/f just bought me a laptop so i have been playing on that or the sony psp that she bought me too,but what i have been working on is some old computers that i have gotten i got about 20 or 30 old computer with tonz of other stuff i could openen a store with it all lol but i have been working and trying to get linux running on them instand of windows so i have been playing around with them but i hope everyone likes what i have done so far on my main computer

Looks good, really good work on the vent holes on the side panel....looks like it had to have been some very tedious drilling....

yes it was very much tedious drilling because i didnt want to break the plexiglass

looks great...it always makes you feel good when you can make a case your own

I like that red and black combo. You seem to have lots of room on the bottom. Anything planned for there?

no i have no plans for the bottom i was thinking about putting some uv lights down there and get the uv water dye but i have no plans yet so if yall could give me so more ideas to put in my case yall can tell me thanks

Great case mad_mod_man07485 and nice set-up

thanks DicKspLash

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information