Thread: Outstanding Service ~ Above Beyond the call ...

Outstanding Service ~ Above Beyond the call ...

Have someone who just went so far above what you were expecting? Say so here so we can all reward them with our patronage

I wanted to put in the good word for Hank Baron at ... Performance PCs
    They are not the lowest prices , but you will not find ANYONE who will do as much for you as Hank will ( answers questions/Emails - ordered a case color for me he does not carry - got the manufacturer to send him a side window for that case for me to mod , at his cost , ETC ETC ... )
    I've gotten such personal service , he's made a friend for life and I will not order anything from anyone else , if Hank has it.
    It's just too important to have a good relationship with the seller than to save a buck or two

Check Reseller Ratings ( A "10" ) Reseller Ratings
    and see what others say , or send him an Email and see ...

DB

Another company I just have to reward, a company that very much stands beside their products

I purchased a pair of night vision binoculars from someone on eBay and one tube did not work when they arrived.
    I found out that they were originally made and purchased from Night Optics in Huntington Beach, so I called them and talked to the company president, Ilya Reyngold. He told me to come on up and they would look at them even though I told him I bought them on e/Bay. I went and he had a tech look at them and told me the tube was burned out
    Ilya said he would give me a deal on the tube (Gen.2+ Mill Spec) but he also said he could just put my good tube in a D-300 Monocular and that it has better optics, lets go into darkroom and you can see for yourself. So I did , It does have better optics than the binoculars, and so thats what I got, He let me keep one of 3x lens and even threw in a soft case and new hard case too, and all I had to pay was for the tech to switch the tube over!!

and while he was doing that, Ilya was showing me all the other goodies there like the thousand yard IR illuminator, the thermal night vision, and how they test & grade the intensifier tubes ... Very Cool!

... I buy something used from eBay that doesn't work ... call the manufacturer and tell them ... they say Sure, come on over and we'll take care of you , and they do ... You ever heard of such a thing ??? ... just outstanding !!!!

... Look ... Night Optics USA

DB

Also ... Terry at Shattered Webb graphics went out of his way to help me with the graphics for my case, and the price was below what I was expecting (heck, it would be good price just for a regular, not custom sticker) Very nice person to deal with ... Shattered Webb

DB

Quote Originally Posted by DB View Post
    Have someone who just went so far above what you were expecting? Say so here so we can all reward them with our patronage

I wanted to put in the good word for Hank Baron at ... Performance PCs
    They are not the lowest prices , but you will not find ANYONE who will do as much for you as Hank will ( answers questions/Emails - ordered a case color for me he does not carry - got the manufacturer to send him a side window for that case for me to mod , at his cost , ETC ETC ... )
    I've gotten such personal service , he's made a friend for life and I will not order anything from anyone else , if Hank has it.
    It's just too important to have a good relationship with the seller than to save a buck or two

Check Reseller Ratings Reseller Ratings < FIXED LINK
    and see what others say , or send him an Email and see ...

DB

Another company I just have to reward, a company that very much stands beside their products

I purchased a pair of night vision binoculars from someone on eBay and one tube did not work when they arrived.
    I found out that they were originally made and purchased from Night Optics in Huntington Beach, so I called them and talked to the company president, Ilya Reyngold. He told me to come on up and they would look at them even though I told him I bought them on e/Bay. I went and he had a tech look at them and told me the tube was burned out
    Ilya said he would give me a deal on the tube (Gen.2+ Mill Spec) but he also said he could just put my good tube in a D-300 Monocular and that it has better optics, lets go into darkroom and you can see for yourself. ... So I did , It does have better optics than the binoculars, and so thats what I got, He let me keep one of 3x lens and even threw in a soft case and new hard case too, and all I had to pay was for the tech to switch the tube over!! (I did purchase a 100 yard illuminator that's the size of a penlight)
    and all the while he was doing that, Ilya was showing me all the other goodies there like the thousand yard IR illuminator, the thermal night vision, and how they test & grade the intensifier tubes ... Very Cool!

... I buy something used from eBay that doesn't work ... call the manufacturer and tell them ... they say Sure, come on over and we'll take care of you , and they do ... You ever heard of such a thing ??? ... just outstanding !!!!

... Look ... Night Optics USA < FIXED LINK

DB

Also ... Terry at Shattered Webb graphics went out of his way to help me with the graphics for my case, and the price was below what I was expecting (heck, it would be good price just for a regular, not custom sticker) Very nice person to deal with ... Shattered Webb < SADLY, NO LONGER THERE

DB
    fixed the links
    Last edited by DB; 12-01-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Thread Information