Thread: Well hows it going?

Well hows it going?

LOL I haven't been following a lot of threads lately let alone posting much for that matter. It's not because I am loosing the edge or anything like that. I have just been super busy doing things for the site. American Freak and I have been working on several things this last couple of weeks.

So hows things flowing? Site working Ok for everyone? Things are starting to pick up in traffic and we are currently looking into moving the site to a dedicated server. Still got some research to do on that end. We have a few new sponsors for review items and hope you like them as they come out, don't want to spoil it .

Don't overload me with to many suggestions at once tho I still have a list of reviews to get done . Anyone had a chance to test out the User Review section of the site? Pro / Cons on that section? We would love for the community to input more into the site to help it grow to what we know it can be. You are the reason the site is here in the first place.

We have been tagging links at the bottom of the reviews so that users can discuss them, and also posting the brief statements in the forums so that those that skip the front page will see we have added content . We know our reviews / processes might not be perfect and we are always looking to improve upon them. So any suggestions you might have feel free to post them up. We will take everything said into consideration.

Well hows it going?

C'mon folks. Be brutal. Especially on Tazz's reviews. LOL. seriously though. Love to know what we could do to make this a better place.

Wet Sanded

Well hows it going?

Anyone had a chance to test out the User Review section of the site? Pro / Cons on that section? We would love for the community to input more into the site to help it grow to what we know it can be. You are the reason the site is here in the first place.

We have been ... posting the brief statements in the forums so that those that skip the front page will see we have added content .
    Haven't seen the first one at all.

second one: I LOVE THIS. This is exactly me, i turn on the comp, i type mo into url bar, and scroll down to modders-inc.com/fsearch-newposts.html

I NEVER see the first page. So, I am very happy that you do this.

More comments added as they come to mind.

Master Modder

Well hows it going?

I haven't had any problems with the site other than a little slow down sometimes but nothing like it has done in the past. Other than that I've really enjoyed this site. I'm not one to do review due to the fact that I might make a hardware purchase once a year and by then the item is usually 1 generation behind because I've had to purchase the last generation to save money. So until the time that I can purchase something new to the community, I can't see writing a review on a GeForce6 series graphics card or last generation motherboard. I don't know of anything that I could do to help the site other than to show everyone how I did something on my mod which might help make it easier for them on their mod. If there is something that you think that I could help with, I'll be more than happy to help with, just let me know but at this time I don't have a clue on what I could do to help.

Thread Information