Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He tried...

He tried...

All I can say is that he tried, and for the Hacker part, I think will be taking a trip out to Best Buy for a Hardware Firewall! Just because of him...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9073661109929023246&q=%22How+To%22 +%2BMod

Wet Sanded

He tried...

ROFL
    I wish the intro was longer.
    Opinions:
    Waste of 11 mins of my life
    He needs to shave
    Did he just learn english?
    Good find.

!!

He tried...

As soon as I heard him say the front piece, I thought to myself, "Oh this is going to be good!" Then when I heard him say he has to figure out what the cord goto for the LED, Reset, and ect. It just even better!

I wonder if he figured out how to put the LED, Reset, and Power Switch back?

Wet Sanded

He tried...

I wonder if he realizes how apparent it is that the tape ripped off his paint job, and how bad he totally massacred it without a clear coat, a second coat, or primer.

"I NEVER give up!"
    That made me think to myself, "There has to be a point in the near future when he is going to realize how crappy of a job he is doing."

Master Modder

He tried...

lol this made me chuckle a fair bit has no idea does he.....wel at least he tried sumone should tell him about modders-inc he might learn how to do it then hey....lol

He tried...

I commend him on trying.

He tried...

I found the video very informative. In fact I am basing my next mod on his elite skills. I hope that someday I can be good enough to make a video about it and become as famous as he is. I hold him in such high esteem because he is a hacker.

seriously. I do give him credit for trying but that video looks pretty old. or he is in a third world country or something. I mean window's 98!! and that thing looked like an old pentium II. I think I had that exact case at one time. funny stuff. How did you guys find this video?

I agree the first 10 seconds or so was the best.

He tried...

my god, I hate broken floppy. He's such a stooge honestly..

He tried...

32x CD-ROM drive XD
    is it just me or do you think he put 1 bandage too much on his hand? :P

the front panel looks cool, tho where'd he put the blue plastic? did he paint that too? (I skipped some parts :P)

He tried...

"As you can see you may start bleeding as a result of your mod"

:lol: Funny funny funny.

Edit: OMG! At 7 mins look at his shoes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information