Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new idea for a case!

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

ok, so here i am looking at all these other cool mods and think to myself wot if? wot if i did this!! so heres the idea,
    im building my mum a computer, at the moment she has a rubbish emachines case (yuk!) wot a load of rubbish for a case hey? so then i thought about the idea more and thought about this,
    get a new case and theme it around dragons! my mum luvs drgaons so why not? its guna be called leaping dragon dont ask about the name just came up with it. Anyways the feet are gunna be dragon heads and it wil have a fan hole at the front which im guna try and imitate a flare cuming out of it with silk (i got the idea from someone i just cant remember who anyways next is the side im guna be fitting a window there which im going to attempt to etch a dragons head into the side of it, im a first timer on this so wish me luck!! so what do you lot think and does anyone have any idea where i can get some model dragon heads? or am i guna have to make it myself?? laters!

new idea for a case!

Sounds like a great theme for the case and when is personalized it is even better. Make sure you take some pictures and maybe start a Worklog.

BTW Welcome to Modders-Inc!

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

Sounds good to me, maybe do a greenish scale paint job for the skin of the dragon. Like AF suggested, don't forget the pics. Looking forward to seeing this and Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

ok had a brain storm today...go anouther idea to go with it, thinking of a dragon laid on top of the case with a neon glow underneath a dark colourd theme is the idea im thinking of you know that gotic look, and the only pics i have at the mo are ones which ive scetchd up which relli dnt reflect whats in my mind! lol laters

new idea for a case!

Sounds like you got some good thoughts going...

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

right sum thoughts from sum pros! i need help or a tutorial on how to etch properly im only young lol ive tryed a few etchs today to see how good i was (i thought i did a pretty good job) but anyways i need to know the right kind of way of getting the melted bits of..or am i spinning my dremal to fast? anyways...ive got the case! its an relli old case and has a dent in it but soon to be sorted out also can i have some thoughts on the side window...do i etch the dragon in or make the dragons head on the side? heres the idea on it, on the metal part of the side it has a trench like rock thing at the bottom with some eggs and then the dragons head etchd into the window sound good? guna be working on the case very soon! (just gotta get all the ideas together then start just so i dont go wrong) laters all

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

Do you have pics of your drawings? If so would you mind showing them to us? Would like to see them. Happy Modding to ya.

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

[img]http://p4.piczo.com/img/i185677098_39478_4.jpg

i cant get my scanner to work so untill i get it working i cant get the drawings on here yet so i had to (badly) put a pic together of the idea in paint shop pro, any how that the kind of idea im going by, the drawing i did is much better ( the dragon in red is what will be etched into the window btw that is a pic i found of the net which best looked like the one im drawing! laters all

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

jus follow the link i duno how to put pics on here properly! soz

Master Modder

new idea for a case!

Don't know why but the link doesn't work. I tried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information