Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need something new

i need something new

i've been workin on my own modding site for what feels like forever. well i actually enjoy it since web pages are something i've always loved doing. well now i'm trying to build up a base of members and i need some ideas. I have 50+ members already and am getting well over 1000 + unique hits a month so it seems like i'm doin something right.

i'm just wondering, what all brings you to a website and keeps you comin back? If you say material, what kind? i want some good info.

I do activly post content on my site and just finished my first small modding contest. Now i'm looking for some more ideas. Anything you got, i'd love to hear.

Master Modder

i need something new

wel from my exsperience what keeps me going back to sites is the content like the info on the site what kind of happenings are going on you knwo that kinda stuff keeping a site intresting keeps people coming back to find out whats going on

laters

Wet Sanded

i need something new

If I understood that correctly, I agree. I like it here because it gives me the reviews I need. That doesn't mean it has all of the ones I look for, and I would actually like it if they had a little ticker that had news bulletins from other sties that I can choose..

So, that's an idea for you. Let each member choose some news feeds and make a script that shows them the news from their respective feeds.. That would keep them there since it would streamline their online day and have all of the info they want.

i need something new

thats a really good idea and something thats definatly do able, i'll look into setting that up. what are some places where you get news feeds? i'd like to check out some potential sources to see how easy i can link them.

i need something new

Most sites put files on there site like the ones on our main page.

http://www.modders-inc.com/backend.php
    http://www.modders-inc.com/NDReviewsFeed.php

There free to use as long as they are not changed.

i need something new

Lots of hard work. I can't tell you how many hours we have logged into this site and what we have done to get sponsors.

I think you have a great idea going with the "rate a mod" and it has a few elements that people like. Looking at mods and interaction with the site. I think I would maybe work on the look just a bit to give it a polished look.

Time will tell, but dont give up.

I see you have Affiliates listed, but we are not there? Want to trade links?

So...this is a good topic that could help us both out. speak people speak....lol

i need something new

i'll definatly throw you up there. the first two on there are people who i'm hosting for an givin them a hand, lol

i need something new

just added ya, how do i get my site on yours? lol

i need something new

Done Deal.

Actullay any site can add themselfs to our affiliates list, but we have to approve it.

All affilitate news and links are on the Affiliates page
    http://www.modders-inc.com/affiliates.html

Wet Sanded

i need something new

I'll be sure to tell you guys whenever i get any more award winning ideas for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information